Fits

3rd person POV:

"Ok. So let me get this straight. Your master, who's also AFO who's my father...told you that if you help him...you could marry...me." Izuku tried to piece together the words that he was just told for Himawari to smile.

"Yep. So how about we make babies and be a mommy and daddy. I'm sure master will love to see that."

"I don't think he'll be able to see that so well."

"Huh? Why's that?" Himawari tilted her head in confusion.

"Because AFO's in prison. He was beaten a little while ago by pro heroes and put into Tartarus." Izuku explained this for Himawari's face to keep a smile.

"It's ok. I'm sure he'll get out. He's super smart. Right now, let's enjoy becoming parents to masters grandkids." She started to pull her dress off with Izuku stopping her hands. "What's wrong? Did I do something...Ohhh. You're supposed to pull my clothes off and strap me to a bed. Daddy would always do something like that with people like mommy and other women."

'What type of sicko dad did she have to do this?' "N-no. That's not it. The thing is, you're not supposed to do this with someone you don't genuinely love."

"But I do love you. Master told me all about you and I love you because of what I heard. You also look like a great person."

"But I don't love you. I barely know you." Izuku felt uneasy when he was explaining this, but needed to put this across for not only his own sake, but Himawari's from what he believed. "From what you said, I'm sorry you had a bad upbringing with your own parents. There's nothing I can say or do to make that not happen anymore. But putting yourself in this type of relationship isn't going to make things easier for anyone. You'll just be putting your children in the same situation you were in more or less and having the cycle repeat. I think you're a good person at heart, but you're not for me and I'm not for you." There was a silence between the two for a few moments with Izuku looking at Himawari's face drop her smile. "Himawari? Are you ok-"

Before he could finish, Himawari slammed Izuku into the mirror she had and have him shatter it. He tried to get up with a sharp pain being felt in his neck. He glanced to the side and saw a syrnge in his neck with Himawari glaring down at him. "Don't think I'm at fault here. I did everything right in this. I did everything master told me, made the things he wanted me to and here I am, being rejected by you. Someone I thought I could trust! But no. You had to make this happen the hard way."

'Ngh! My body won't move. It feels like it's full of led.'

"Don't waste your time. What I gave you was a sedative that masters doctor made specifically for people like you and master. Now, I've earned my reward. So you're going to give me what I want. And what I want is to be a mommy. So I hope you can do that for me."

Losing the ability to handle the situation as is, Izuku glanced at the door and shouted as best he could. "NEJIRE-CHAN!" Without skipping a beat, Hado blasted a spiraling beam to Himawari to force her and Izuku to separate with the later falling face first on the ground. "Ow."

"Tsunegai. You ok?" Hado came into the room with her arms aimed right at Himawari who scowled at the blue haired woman.

"Grrr. WHY IS A WOMAN HERE!? IZUKU! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS WHORE!? YOU HAVE A WIFE AT HOME, SO WHY DO YOU THINK YOU NEED TO FUCK A SLUT WHO'S PROBABLY SPREAD HER LEGS FOR OTHER MEN JUST AS MUCH AS WITH YOU!"

"Ok, that one was a little too vivid of an answer to give." Izuku tried to move with it not working. "Sorry about this Nejire-chan. But I'm not able to move right now."

"No worries. I got this." Himawari scowled before reaching towards the bottom of her matress and pulling out a butcher knife. "Don't do this. I don't wanna hurt you if I don't have to."