A Real Monster

3rd person POV:

Izuku readied himself time fight Stain with the Hero Killer preparing to as well. "Uraraka. I'll stall for as much time as you need to get these two out of here."

"Like I'm gonna let you take on this sociopath by yourself-"

"Out of the two of us, I'm more suited to take him down alone. If he attacks you who focuses on close to midrange combat skills, then there's not a good chance of winning. I'm the best suited out of us to hold him off. Besides. You can get both out of here with your quirk."

Ochako stopped for a moment before understanding. "Don't die."

Ochako went for both Iida and Native for Stain to charge at her. "I won't let you pups interfere with my mission!" Izuku immediately countered with using his air pressure quirk to knock the Hero Killer back. When he recovered, Stain charged Izuku next by sending a few daggers to pierce the AFO user's shoulder. "NOW DIE!"

Izuku immediately used his tentacle quirk to catch and shove stain into a wall. "HA! Better happening to someone else!"

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!? GET IIDA AND NATIVE OUT OF HERE AND STOP TAKING PRIDE THAT SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU IS BEING TENTACLE RAPED RIGHT NOW!"

Ochako used her Zero Gravity on both Iida and Native for her friend to now understand their motives. "Why help me? This is my screw up. This has nothing to do with either of you!"

"Because we're friends Iida. Do we need a better reason?" Ochako began running away with Stain getting up and pointing the gun with the quirk disabling darts in them.

"I won't let you interfere with my goal for a better world!" He shot a round at Ochako for Izuku to jump in front and expect a bullet to pierce him.

"MIDORIYA!" Ochako shouted realizing he was shot for home to stop and look at his body.

"What the hell?"

"HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE BLOOD COMING OUT OF YOU!?"

"Don't know. Maybe it was a blank or something?"

Stain came at Izuku once more with his katana yo try and slice him. Izuku tried to activate his quirk to only find it was impossible for some reason. At the last second, he dodged and tried to kick the Hero Killer away. Stain recovered and smirked at Izuku knowing what happened did the trick.

"I don't get it. I feel fine, but I can't use my quirks." Ochako slowed down to overhear this and notice Stain's smirk.

'He can't use his quirks? Did that gun have some kind of quirk canceling serum in it or something?'

"What was in that bullet?"

"A drug made by your old friend Overhaul. It cancels quirks for a few hours to make you no different than a quirkless person." Izuku realized how careless he was to have the Hero Killer now come at him with no quirk.

'Dammit Izuku. Think!' He pulled the daggers out of his shoulder to fight Stain with them and evade his attacks for now. 'This'll work for now. But not for long.'

The two continued clashing with Ochako making it outside to give Iida her phone to call for help. Meanwhile, she looked back at the alley worried for Izuku. She knew it took more than a few quirk disabling bullets to take down Izuku, but that feeling of unease didn't go away in her. In fact, it was more present than when the fight started. "I'm going back in."

"You can't be serious. I nearly died thanks to the Hero Killer. What makes you think you can do anything against him?" Native asked for Ochako to stop before she turned around.