Finals

Ochako POV:

The semi finals finally came with Tokoyami taking the final spot. Between him and Iida, they had quite a difficult match between the two. Iida was able to avoid Tokoyami and Dark Shadow for the majority with his speed being able to outrun them. But unfortunately, he had no way to weaken Dark Shadow to make it become a victory for Tokoyami when he began using his quirk as a shield. Once our classmate made a kick to our bird friend, it ended rather quickly with Dark Shadow throwing him out of bounds. Thanks to that, our final four were me versing Shiozaki, and Midoriya versing Dark Shadow. To be honest, it wouldn't shock me if Midoriya wins, but now I need to think how to win against Shiozaki and her vines. I began sitting in the waiting room thinking of how to evade and use the 10% I have to face her. Unfortunately, I kept coming up with a blank. The closest I have is tearing her hair out with that kinda being a no go for obvious reasons. 'Times like these, I wish I had Bakugou's quirk. That would be significantly better in this.'

The door started to open and reveal the one man I wished to never see walk into an empty room with me. "What do you want, Midoriya?" "I came to give you one final chance to take this back willingly." I glanced at him in annoyance when he said this. "Take the damn quirk back. I get you're pissed with me for everything that's happened and I don't blame you for wanting me to get my head smashed in. But here's something that you and I both know." I stopped to listen to him carefully. "You're not beating Shiozaki the way you are. You can think you can, but you won't." "Look here asshole. I don't need you telling me what I can and can't think-" "Then what's your plan against her vines?" I stopped when he said this. "You can argue that you can get close to take her down, but the vines are the issue. She can use them as a shield in close range and detach them so you won't see them coming. But if you get close enough to use Zero Gravity on her when the vines are attached to her skull, that defense will do nothing and her defense will not compensate for being as light as a feather."

I think about this for a moment before he holds his hand out. "This doesn't change where we stand at all. I'm one hundred percent aware of that. But in my conscience and in your best grasp of the situation, accepting it is far better than what you think. Also, the quirk was yours to begin with. All this is doing is giving you what is rightfully yours back." I stared at his hand one final time before looking at him. "You're not gonna do something like steal my other quirk would you?" "If I wanted your quirk, wouldn't I already try taking it? I mean think for five seconds. If I wanted to steal any of your quirks, wouldn't I have already stolen Kirishima's, Ashido's, and Jirou's by now? They trust me the most and wouldn't have a problem if I were to as much as everyone else in your logic." "You do have a point." "Uraraka, please come to the stadium." I mauled it over for a few minutes before sighing. "Ok. But make it quick." He placed his hand on my head with it turning green to feel something on the tips of my fingers bulge out. 'Welcome back Zero Gravity.'

3rd person POV:

"ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS, TIME FOR THE FIRST SEMI FINAL ROUND OF THE FIRST YEAR'S SPORTS FESTIVAL!" Mic began shouting with the two coming onto the field. "ON MY LEFT, SHE'S THE DAUGHTER OF THE NUMBER 1 PRO HERO! CLASS A'S OCHAKO URARAKA! AND ON MY RIGHT, SHE'S THE HOLY MAIDEN OF VINES, CLASS B'S IBARA SHIOZAKI!" Both walked onto the field with Ochako activating OFA. Shiozaki held her hands in a praying way before Mic shouted. "BEGIN!" Right off the bat, Ochako charged at Shiozaki to give a punch to her face. This ended with a wall of vines keeping her path from hitting the holy vine girl. "To thy sinner, thou shall sentence thee to an eternity of pain and agony if thou does not relinquish thyn hatred and confess to thyn sins." Ochako jumped back before a bunch of vines could grab her. "I've had enough people try to preach to me today sister, I don't need more people to do that." Ochako charged at Shiozaki again, but was stopped by a bunch of vines wrapping around her to keep the OFA user from going anywhere.