The Man that can Surpass Greatness

3rd person POV:

"Uraraka. Be careful. His reflexes are without a doubt dangerous." Izuku warned while preparing some quirks to manage the gap a bit more.

"Then let's see how he likes THIS!" Ochako points a finger at Tenko before blasting him at the max power she could use. "No matter how good his reflexes are, he can't avoid something that's-" Ochako was cut off by an elbow in the gut that knocked her back a bit.

"That would work on anyone but me." Izuku immediately began using any quirk he could to ensnare Tenko with him dodging every single attack. "You know even better than Uraraka that this won't work out unless you work together."

Ochako came out of her shock to immediately use 8% to close the gab between the three and switch to 20% in her arm. "SMASH!" Tenko dodged with next to little difficulty for Ochako to punch Izuku in the face and send him back. "CRAP! YOU OK!?"

"I'll live." Izuku mentions while in a broken wall.

"You should be more concerned about yourself." Tenko surprises the brunette by standing behind her for Ochako to try and punch him. "Too slow." He dodged and grabbed Ochako's arm to flip her over his shoulder and hit the ground back first rather hard. "I'm sure Izuku's mentioned to you that he wasn't the only product meant to kill All Might and conquer the world. When I was made into a weapon, I was taught about how to close my reaction time as well as how to increase my speed. If I wouldn't succeed, my limbs would be pierced by heated spikes. I've smelt my own flesh burn shut while having it heal back thanks to AFO. True hell if you ask me."

'Dammit. I can't move if he's got my arm.' Tenko immediately twisted Ochako's arm to have the sound of a bone cracking to be heard. "AHHHH!!"

"This is game over for you-" Izuku came at Tenko for him to move his head back and just narrowly evade a kick to the face.

'One more time!' Izuku changed his forward momentum in the air to strike downwards to force the mourning hero to jump back. "You ok?" Izuku didn't take eye contact off while Ochako adjusted and put her arm back into place.

"Been better. So just what exactly is Shigaraki?"

"Someone that should be in the top ten, but isn't due to his lack of ability to do bigger assignments."

Out of nowhere, the mourning hero came to the side of the two and kicked Izuku out of the way and into a street light. "That's going to leave a mark." Tenko then turned his attention to Ochako who came at him as fast as she could with punches and kicks and to constantly be evaded.

"Just. One. Shot." She exclaims through punches.

"You'll need to do better if you wanna stop me." Tenko immediately slid down and tripped Ochako to have her falling on the ground. "Did Izuku ever tell you that I've obtained a more precise form of my Decay? Now I can choose what to decay and leave unharmed on something."

He slapped his hand down with all five fingers on Ochako's shoulder for the skin over it to begin decaying into nothing. "DAMMIT!" She jumped away to see the actual meat of her shoulder was unharmed, but the skin over it was completely torn off.

"When you're facing someone that excels in hand to hand, you need to rethink your strategy out of just simply jumping in and attacking."

'He's right. We got too careless and cocky after taking down most of the faculty. I gotta think this through.' Ochako thought for a second on some training she did with Gran Torino before UA.

flashback to about a year ago

Gran Torino decided to visit All Might and Ochako at their home and give her a one on one sparing match. This unfortunately ended with the elderly pro sitting on top of the brunette while she's face first in the dirt. "Just how strong are you?"