Aggrivating Impasse

Izuku POV:

"Alright everyone! Up and at 'em!" Vlad King began shouting for us for Pork Rinds to start nudging my head up.

"Alright, I'm getting up." I started to put on my gym uniform to head out and see everyone waking up.

"Everyone's here?" Kendo looked around to see 19 heads not counting hers to nod. "Good. Follow me everyone. Class A had already started before us." We went outside with Vlad Kind leading us into the forest in a general direction. "For the next week, we'll focus on making your abilities with your quirks more powerful. Just like muscles in your body, the more you train them, the stronger they become. You all will be working in specific ways to make your body stronger varying for what your quirk is."

"Um, sir. What would my training consist of?" I asked since mine is more unique than everyone else's.

"Since you normally grow your power and ability with your quirks, any form of training to a quirk in specifics will be almost entirely pointless. As from what I'm aware, you excel in academics and quirk factors regarding power, control and balance. There is however a large gap between physical strength as Aizawa has seen to some degree and what Shigaraki and Nezu has pointed out. With that in mind, we're going to work on that factor with you going for base physical training."

'Seems like that will help.' I started thinking of what I'm most likely going to do while the we arrived and was explained by the Pussycats what we were doing. 'Maybe combat and weight lifting is what they're-' "Ow!" I was hit over the head by Tiger who glared down at me.

"We're starting training, now get to work and head over there with the other strength enhancer quirk users."

"Y-yea sir!" I ran over to begin exercises Tiger had set up beside Uraraka.

"How's *pant* class *pant* B?" She tried speaking through pants.

"Ok."

"FASTER? If you've got time to talk, you're not going Plus Ultra!" We sped up a bit to continue the regiment to go for about an hour straight. After, Tiger had us all attack him only to get a punch to the guy and working on stamina training. Each time, we were pushed to the point of physical collapse that I honestly believed he was gonna kill me.

"Ah!" Uraraka fell after tripping on a tree root for us to stop.

"Are you alright?" Tiger knelt down for Uraraka's to start coughing uncontrollably.

"*cough* *cough*. *cough* *hack* *cough*." She started to spit out blood a bit with some coming out of her nose.

"Can I get the first aid kit here!?" Tiger shouted for me to start using a healing quirk.

"You ok?" I whispered to her while Uraraka kept coughing uncontrollably.

"I *gasp* I'm fine. *cough* *cough* Just a little winded is all." I pulled her up with her arm on my shoulder before moving towards a tree.

"Uraraka, you need to give me OFA. You can't keep this up and I'm scared you might actually get to a point where I can't fix the damage done."

"If I do, then more problems could come up." She tried to stand before falling back. I immediately caught her for Mr. Aizawa to head over to us.

"Is she alright?"

"Yeah. Looked like a bit of a low blood sugar attack or something."

Mr. Aizawa looked at me as if he knew this was a lie right off the bat. "Low blood sugar huh? Then can you bring her inside for something to help with it?"

"Yes sir." I helped Uraraka up before bringing her with me inside where we were staying. On the way, the fact this was happening seemed to irritate her to no end.