Festival of Aggression

Ochako POV:

The day of the Sports Festival finally came with my personal anger towards Midoriya growing by the day. 'This is bullshit.' The last session we had with Hound Dog was so negative as he put it, that we needed to come to him during half time whether we're in the finals or not in order to have another therapy session. 'Last session was bad because he said some garbage comment about me and Bakugou doing nothing but attacking him since day one(She started with a debate that Izuku's most likely waiting for the right moment to take all their quirks like his villainous father would).' "Midoriya, Uraraka, can I talk to you two?" Todoroki came to both of us with a rather neutral look. "You both are the strongest in the class. Today I will beat you both. Consider this my declaration of wat between you two." As bluntly as he said this, he walked away as if this was completely normal to say.

"Did either one of us do something to insult or anger him that I'm not aware of?" "Talk to me again and I'll punch your lights out." "That's a little mean. I was asking a simple question." "You think I care shrub!?" "Who are you calling a shrub, baby face!" "Who're you calling baby face villain!?" "I'D RATHER BE A VILLAIN IF YOU'RE THE BEST EXAMPLE OF A HERO!" "YOU WANNA GO!?" "BRING IT!" Both our groups immediately began pulling us away from one another trying to keep a fight from breaking out. "This isn't the time Midoribro! We're about to go on!" "Let it go Uraraka, he isn't worth it!" Kirishima and Yaoyorozu tried to calm us down a bit before Iida came in. "ENOUGH OF ALL THIS, WE ARE ON NOW!" We both stopped fighting to recompose ourselves a bit just for the audience not to see anything they shouldn't. 'If I get the chance to, I'll bury the villain into the ground for everyone to see.'

On the field, 3rd person POV:

"WHAT'S UP FOLKS, TIME FOR THE ANNUAL UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! CAN I GET A YEAH!" The crowd began screaming in cheers as Mic began commentating for the first years. "I'LL BE YOUR HOST PRESENT MIC AND UP HERE IN THE BOOTH, WE'VE GOT CLASS A'S HOMEROOM TEACHER ERASERHEAD AND THE MOURNING HERO SHIGARAKI!" "You're too loud." "I should've kindly declined the offer to do this." "ANYWAY, HERE ARE THE FIRST FEW TO ENTER THE STADIUM! THEY SURVIVED A VILLAIN ATTACK, PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR CLASS 1-A!" The group began walking into the stadium along with the other classes that were named shortly after. "AND NOW FOR THE REFEREE OF THE FIRST YEARS! WE HAVE THE R RATED HERO, MIDNIGHT!"

Everyone glanced at Midnight with either interest in the audience or unease predominantly from the members of the student body

Everyone glanced at Midnight with either interest in the audience or unease predominantly from the members of the student body. "Should someone question Ms. Midnight about her outfit?" "Is it truly right for her to teach high school students?" Izuku and Ochako stood a few feet away from each other baffled that an outfit like her's is able to be worn. "Times like these I wonder how some teachers were offered jobs here." "Midnight changed the face of hero society in a unique way. Unfortunately not in a good way to make me kinda up there with you on asking how she even got a job here in the first place." Both had a small mutual agreement on not understanding in the slightest how someone of Midnight's concept is even a pro, much less a teacher to begin with. "And now, for the player's oath. The representative of the first years and the person who obtained the highest score of the entrance exams. Katsuki Bakugou!" Bakugou had gotten up to the stage in front of the mic with everyone silent. "I'm just gonna say... I'll win first place today." "THAT'S YOUR SPEECH!?" Everyone in class A was surprised with this, while the other classes were ready to target him and his entire class right at the start.