Helluva Night

Kendo POV:

Ragdoll began leading us out into the forest as far away from everything as we could. We found ourselves in the middle of the forest near a cave before finally slowing down and stopping. "This should be a safe spot to at least hide out and keep the kittens asleep safe."

We began placing our classmates inside with  all of us noticing the blue fire and the pink smoke from both sides. "Shiozaki's with Uraraka and Midoriya in that direction, right?" Tetsutetsu came beside me to point out where we were looking.

"Yeah." Pork Rinds came over to scratch at my leg for attention. "It's ok little buddy. I know you miss your daddy. I'm sure he's ok."

"Kendo!" I started to hear Midoriya's voice in my head to look around for a second.

"What's wrong?"

"For a second, I thought I heard Midoriya speak to me."

"You did."

"Wait, what!?" Everyone looked at me as I yelled a bit. "How is this even happening?"

"To make a long story short, I have a quirk that allows me to telepathically talk to someone a little better than Mandalay's quirk as long as I've made physical contact with them within 12 hours of using it. I only have a few minutes of doing this, so I need you to calm your mind."

"Why?"

"So I can read it and find out what's happening. There's an added benefit of me being able to read someone's mind if their mind's not scattered." I did as he asked for flashes of what's happened in the past few minutes to play in my head. "So there's another villain causing a strange gas that's putting people to sleep as well as the pros fighting a Nomu."

"Not only that, but we've also got a bunch of our classmates unconscious from the gas or the first attack from the monster that came in."

"Ok. What's going on here?" Tetsutetsu spoke for me to hold a finger up to let Midoriya speak up.

"Since I saw you all have authorization for your quirks, I think I know of a way you can help the pros without getting involved with the monstrous Nomu. As of right now, they're going to be limited in mobility because of the gas villain. However, I was able to use a sonar quirk to find out this villain is about our age as well as holding a gas mask of his own. This means if he smells his own gas, there's a good chance he'll suffer the same effects."

"So you want us to go after the guy and destroy the gas mask he has on?"

"Exactly. You don't necessarily have to fight. The gas will do the rest if you wanna avoid it. When that's done and over with, the pros can manage their enemy a little better without having to wor-AH!"

"Midoriya! What happened!?"

"I'm fine. Uraraka just got hit through a tree and I took the blunt of it."

"Do you want some of us to head to you?"

"No. We were able to find out the villains are after me, so that means anyone else that gets involved will be deemed someone hindering their objective and be looked at as someone that needs to die. I'm not happy about thinking this, but just let us hold out until the pros take down the Nomu."

"Gotcha. I'm gonna grab a few of our classmates and head over there now."

"Good luck ken-" Midoriya was cut off for me to not hear him anymore.

"Midoriya? Midoriya, are you there?"

"What's going on?"

I put my gas mask on my face before taking a deep breath. 'So this is what Midoriya and the rest of class A need to think about in a pinch.' "Listen up! We can't fight the villains facing the teachers or our three classmates. For safety, these two are not in our best interest to attack. However, we can't just sit here and wait. With that, a small group including myself will head out and take out the villain making the gas."