Time of Truth

3rd person POV:

Several pros had begun to struggle against both AFO and Izuku for All Might to immediately try to punch the weakened villain. He was blocked by Izuku grabbing his fist with OFA active and shocked the pro in the face. "My apologies All Might, but you'll be able to do nothing as long as Izuku is here."

Miruko immediately came to give Izuku a kick to the head for him not to budge. "C'mon Izuku! Wake up!" He tried to grab the rabbit hero before she jumped away and had Jeanest bind him with his threads. "Don't make me hurt you!" A blast of wind pressure came from AFO to stop both heroes.

"One of us you may be able to defeat, but not both at once."

"TAKE THIS! CONTROLLED DECAY!" Tenko threw a small pebble at AFO for Izuku to immediately jump in front of it and take the hit to his arm. "IZUKU! I'M SORRY!" Before it could progress, Izuku gripped his arm to rip it off and force everyone to look away. When they looked back, the arm began regenerating to show only the torn part of the shirt as an indication he was injured. He then charged Tenko to knee his stomach and send him back into a boulder.

"Shigaraki-" Miruko couldn't finish her shout as Izuku went to Miruko and held her by the neck. "Izuku. You gotta wake up noACK!"

"You are wasting your time Miruko. You won't wake Izuku up as he is now. But just for fun, let's see just how much pain you can endure." Izuku moved his free hand to point at her stomach and pierce it.

"Ngh! Son of aAAAAHHHHH!" A large electrical current went through Miruko for her body to convulse.

"RUMI!" Tenko ran towards them to immediately pull out a knife out. "Forgive me for this Izuku." He grabbed both of Izuku's wrists with his free hand to activate Decay and immediately cut off the area before the damage could progress any farther. The act let Miruko free of her situation and gasped for air.

"Well done Tenko. You truly have done well to save someone and prevent extreme damage to Izuku. However..." Izuku's hands began regenerating before transforming into razor sharp blades. Before he could react, Tenko's stomach was impaled for him to spit out blood. "It will take much more than that to rid Izuku from this."

The battlefield had begun a madhouse with Ochako and the Izuku rescue group seeing what was happening in horror. "Just what is Midoriya doing?"

"This isn't like him. He'd never hurt Miruko or Shigaraki. He cares for them way too much." Iida questioned while Ashido tried to find reason.

"He's gotta be under some kinda quirk or something. It's the only way this makes any sense."

"Jirou's right. But what now then?" Kendo looked over to see Ochako staring at the detonator struggling a bit. "Uraraka. What are you doing?"

Ochako stared at the detonator in her hands flipping the lid. 'I can...I can stop this now. I can stop this now and end this once and for all.'

"Uraraka, don't do what I think you're planning!" Kirishima silently shouted with Yaoyorozu speaking up.

"If things keep going the way they are, this could be the only thing we could do."

"So you're willing to let one of our classmates die!?" Jirou shouted in anger.

"This might be the only chance we get. Also, do you think Midoriya's gonna like the fact he killed someone?" Tokage pointed out with Ashido glaring at her.

"You don't know Mido! So back off!"

"I'm saying this because he gives me the thought of someone that can't handle hurting those around him and trying to avoid him having to accept this fact if he is able to come back to reality. Can you honestly tell me that he won't feel at fault if he wakes up and sees the people he cares for hurt or god forbid killed?"