New Home

Ochako POV:

"Ok, Eri. Starting today, this is going to be your home from now on." After explaining everything to Eri and helping her at least trust in knowing we want what's best for her safety, Midoriya, Tsu and I brought her towards class A's dorms. Nezu was also explained of the situation for a room to be made next to mine set up for her. "Some of the people in the class may come off as a little scary, but they're really nice when you get to know them."

'Depends on who you're talking about.' I thought this primarily thinking of Bakugou who unfortunately has a little bit of a lack of a filter. Hopefully Eri doesn't pick something up from him for it to be a problem and something I have to explain to Nighteye why she's learned to curse like a trucker.

"They're....they're not gonna hurt me, are they?" Eri held onto Midoriya's leg afraid of what might happen.

"No. Of course they wouldn't. They're all training to become heroes like me, Uraraka, Tsu and Hado. They'd never dream of doing something like that. Now, why don't we go inside and see about getting you all comfy in your room. I heard principal Nezu made a door for you to go into Uraraka's room if something happens. Would you like to see it?" Eri glanced up at Midoriya as he went down on his knees to talk to Eri at her eye level. She didn't answer, but nodded yes to make Midoriya smile and pat her head. "There we go. Let's just hope nobody is in the common space so we can go upstairs without problem."

As we opened the door, we were met with Iida shouting at Bakugou for some reason and a crowd of people around the two with what looked like some kind of plant or something in the idiot's mouth. "BAKUGOU! CEASE THIS NONSENSE AND RETURN KIRISHIMA'S PINEAPPLE THIS INSTANT!" The group kept shouting with the scene making me significantly rethink my thoughts of having Bakugou as a friend going forward.

"Am I on acid, or Bakugou trying to deepthroat a pineapple."

"If you're on acid Uraraka, than I am too."

"Same *ribbit*."

"What's as...aci-d?"

I realized what I said to mentally curse at myself for not choosing something better to say. 'Why didn't I say I was hallucinating or something?' "Bad stuff that makes you see and hear things that aren't there." I noticed Jirou pull away not wanting to watch anymore for Midoriya to motion to her to come over and ask just what the hell is going on.

"So uhh...why does Kaachan have half a pineapple in his mouth with the top still on it?"

"Kirishima was talking about how that old saying when you bite into a pineapple, it bites back at you and how admirable and tenacious the fruit is. Unfortunately captain ego over there started ranting about how you take the armor off of it when you peel it and said 'this is what it looks like for a fruit to bite back' or something like that with more cursing that I really don't want to sound like a trucker right now for quoting." She glanced down at Eri who was hiding behind my leg afraid of Jirou. "So what's with the kid?"

Immediately, the sound of the word kid rang in some people's minds for Ashido and Hagakure to look over and rush towards us to fawn over Eri. "Aww! She's so cute!"

"Is she your little sister or something? She kinda looks like you." Midoriya immediately went pale being on the spot with Eri starting to look like she was on the verge of wetting herself before Tsu hopped between them.

"Can you give her some space, please? Her name's Eri and to make a long story short, has been through a lot where she needs space and time to adjust. Once she's settled in, we'll answer your questions." They agreed to let Midoriya through with Tsu leading them towards the girls' side of the dorms. Once they left, I gained a look from everyone who wanted some kind of explanation.