Daze

Izuku POV:

It's been about five days since the incident with the Yakuza raid. To be completely honest, I feel like I've been on the top of the world recently. Most of the problems I had in the past that had me worried like the fact my quirks were dangerous, the stuff my father did, the things I did in the past unwillingly. It's no longer doing anything to affect me. I hate to say it, but the fact I now have freedom was arguably the best thing that could've ever happened to me. "Midoriya. Can you answer this question."

"Yes. 473 over 90."

"Nicely done." I smiled at this while continuing my notes as well as reading a book about parenting. The fact Eri calls me dad now doesn't make me afraid, but it actually makes me wanna be a better version of myself for her sake. Our childhoods might've been messed up, but hers is more reversible than mine is. "Uraraka. Can you answer this question please?" I glanced over to see Uraraka in a bit of a daze to confuse people. "Uraraka?"

"Huh?" She snapped back to reality and looked at the question while trying to figure it out on the spot. "Uhhh......"

Ectoplasm let out a sigh before turning back to the board. "Pay attention please. These formulas are on tests."

"S-sorry, sir." Uraraka sat back down looking somewhat defeated with her not acting the same as she normally would.

'Is she alright? This isn't like her.' I tried to ignore this as the thought was still eating at me. 'Maybe I should see if she's alright later.'

During the afternoon, Ochako POV:

While the ordeals of Midoriya finally came to an end, I started to question myself a bit. More specifically, what my role with my quirk now is. ' Just what the heck am I supposed to do now? All For One is in jail, Overhaul is taken down and Midoriya as a whole doesn't want anything to do with his father's ideals. Is this what they call an impasse?' I kept trying to think of what to do. My entire goal to being a hero was to find and take down Midoriya and his dad. Now that that's gone...I feel like everything up to now is wasted time.'

"Oi, Uraraka." I glanced up from where I was to see Bakugou glaring at me. "Get up. Time to head home." I got out of my seat and grabbed my things before heading out with Bakugou. "What are you doing later?"

"Let's see, Midoriya is helping Eri with her homework, so that means I'll be able to do mine first. After that, I have dinner duty tonight. I was thinking maybe some kind of mild curry for Eri. We're having a bit of problems trying to get some milk in her, so I'm thinking add some in the mix. I remember Tsu saying she had a recipe for that in particular-"

"STOP ACTING LIKE THE NERD!" I was cut off by Bakugou shouting at me while also glaring me down. "You're getting complacent. Did you forget what he did to you? You spent years struggling because that asshole stole your quirk, AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO BE BUDDIES WITH HIM!? DOES EVERYTHING YOU DID UP TILL NOW MEAN NOTHING!?"

I was in shock at that moment. Bakugou was right about one thing at least. I did spent a lot of time and effort training. Preparing myself to defeat and maybe even kill Midoriya. Now that everything is settled and there's peace with us, does that mean all I did up till now meant nothing? Did I waste almost 10 years of my life for something that was in the end not worth wasting a thought on. "I-I gotta go."

"Yeah, just keep walking away from this. Cause the second you realize you were wrong for trusting the villain, you're gonna realize how stupid you were!" I started walking quickly towards the gates. I was afraid I think of Bakugou's words. They were insane, but the point he gave about the work I put in was right.

I started heading into town to start looking for some things I knew we needed. I also shot a text to Midoriya to check and make sure we had some things while also asking Tsu about the milk thing.  When I was told what I needed, I picked up the odd ends and walked out. When I did, I passed a shop holding a news report of the ordeals of Kamino and the Yakuza raid on it.