Provisional

Ochako POV:

The time before the provisional license exam came and went with today being the day of the exam. From what I learned from the teachers, the classes are split up with class A going to a testing location in one area, and class B going in another. In total, there's about three different areas to do this test. The average pass rate is also somewhere around 10% from what dad told me. But after everything this year that's happened, that number might be even smaller now. Not only that, but we're facing people from schools that have had an extra year of training on us that we have no clue about their quirks or how they manage them.

"Uraraka." I glanced over to Shiozaki who motioned me to come closer to her. "Something tells me that we are going to be targeted first."

"Why do you think that?"

"Think for a moment. What schools do a festival that is shown across the country prior to this exam?" At this moment, I realized what she was talking about. "The Sports Festival was both a blessing and a misfortune for us. This must be why they intended for us to make special moves and pushed their importance before this exam."

I didn't want to believe people would use the abilities we showed off to the country as information to get the drop on us, but anything can be done with knowledge with it not being as much of a shock since villains do the same thing to some degree. "Alright everyone, listen up." Mr. Aizawa spoke up for us to turn to him. "Today, you all are taking the license exam. If you pass, you'll no longer be the eggs you are about to hatch. You'll be young chicks in the world of heroes. Now as always, do as our motto says and go beyond." We we're about to shout in unison before some guy with an army haircut shouted behind us.

"PLUS ULTRA!" We turned around to see him smile at us before slamming his head into the solid concrete.

"MY APOLOGIES! I JUST LOVE UA!"

The guy stood up and showed his head bleeding out profoundly to make all of us question if he's ok. 'Did this guy really slam his head into the ground? Is he even in his right mind?' I questioned this before looking closer to his uniform. 'Wait, is he from Shinketsu?'

"Inasa! Stop disrupting other students and get back here! You are disrespecting the name of Shinketsu!"

"Wait, did that guy just say Shinketsu!?" Kaminari shouted in shock.

"So they're from the other top school in Japan."

"UA holds the top name in the West, while Shinketsu holds the title in the East." Bakugou pointed this out before the guy that slammed his head on the ground locked eyes with me to smile.

"Uraraka! It's great to see you again!" He went directly over to me and smiled to the point it was kinda creepy. "It looks like we'll be taking the exam together! It's going to be a pleasure seeing how much you've progressed from the Recommendations Exam!"