Queen of Anatomy

Izuku POV:

After the morning, Tsu and I met up with Hado before heading off towards Ryukyu's agency. We met with her at her desk for her to hand us the report to read. "To make a long story short, we'll be trying to capture what has been locked in this laboratory. Whoever or whatever is in this one is able to alter and removing organic life to become something unnatural in nature."

"What do you mean?" I asked not exactly sure what she meant.

"Look on page six of the report and you'll see what I'm talking about." I did as she said to see what looked like some kind of half human, half rat, half boar hybrid. "We were able to enter the facility this time without a bomb or anything along the lines destroying anything. As such, the police began a small investigation. Three officers went in, but two came out with this creature. They said something about this being their partner and was modified to no other understanding. We her skeptical with a DNA test proving correct. We tried to get an answer to how this happened to the man for him to only say 'kill me'. This happened three days ago with the man refusing to eat or drink until he eventually died from starvation and dehydration."

"So this thing is able to alter someone's looks?"

"Not exactly, Nejire. This is where we're led to believe that this was a cellular modification. Upon DNA test, they tested it five times for them to obtain genetic code related to a boar and rat."

"So whatever this thing is has some kind of quirk that is able to mesh and modify something's genetic code and become something completely different. Sounds messy." I understood Tsu's comment to feel a little worried.

"Lets get going. The sooner we find this out and handle it, the better." We went to change into our costumes before I was stopped. "Midoriya. A word." I turned to listen to what Ryukyu had to say. "Do you wish to continue doing this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Searching your father's laboratories. I know that this is mentally taxing on you and you are extremely close to the cases. As such, I can wave you off these tasks if it's too much for you. It's not hard to and you already have a notable amount on your plate."

I thought about my answer for a moment before giving it. "I'm not happy finding out about some of these messed up things. But it's important to find this stuff. As such, I'm willing to put my personal preferences to the side so we can manage the greater good."

"Very well. If it becomes too much for you to handle or that you are showing me reasons you need to get off these jobs, I will pull you off. Our job as heroes is to help people, but heroes do fall into that category as well at times."

"Yes ma'am."

Later that day

We arrived at the scene to find what looked like an enormous mansion. The building had probably around four or five floors with a lawn large enough to fit Nezu and Tenko's home in it. However, the building quality was without a doubt something not desirable. The roof looked like it was starting to fall apart with some windows broken most likely from the elements or some delinquents throwing rocks at it. "Where's the facility?" Hado asked this for Ryukyu to explain.

"The actual laboratory is down below in the basement. However, that isn't where the creature that has done what it had is." We went up to the police to show who we were and were allowed in and prepared to enter. "Once we go in, Nejire and Tsunegai will go and see about capturing the creature. If the situation seems as if we are going to be unable to capture the creature easily, pull the quirks from the creature and contain it how you can."

"Understood."

"Yes ma'am."

Ryukyu turned to Tsu next. "Froppy. You and I will find the laboratory and get what information we can. If needed, we can return with Midoriya if needed."