Conviction

3rd person POV:

Ochako continued her work with the evacuation efforts with several villains trying to attack the civilians. "There they are. Fire." The villains shot a strange plaster based goo that was rather well at holding someone down. A few examinees made that fatal mistake to start getting overwhelmed before Todoroki and Yoarashi showed up to push back the enemies. However, both seemed to be on the wrong wavelength as they weren't working together.

"Stay back Todoroki. I can handle this on my own." Yoarashi went forward to attack with wind and aim right for a large amount of villains. Unfortunately, Todoroki chose not to follow thinking it would be better to work together and send fire at the villains. This forces the air used in the Shinketsu student's attack to heat up and rise to make their intended targets not feel more than a warm breeze. "YOU IDIOT! DON'T YOU KNOW HEAT RISES WHEN IT GETS HOT!"

"I was only trying to help!"

"I told you to stay back! I don't need your help!" Todoroki ignored this to try and use his ice to encase the villains with Yoarashi sending another wind attack to break the ice.

"What was that for!?"

"That wasn't intentional! Besides, I said I've got this!" Both started arguing with a small fight breaking out between them.

"Fighting in the middle of a battle amongst yourselves? There is nothing more trivial than that." Everyone turned to see Gang Orca with the examinee that took him on alone unconscious in the pro's hand. Gang Orca tossed the boy to the side before charging at both Todoroki and Yoarashi to give both a supersonic attack to send them flying. Now scared facing him without help, Ochako readied herself for his next move. "Ochako Uraraka. Your skills and talents are truly something compared to most. To be honest, you could possibly obtain a pro hero's license before you graduate UA. However." Gang Orca stormed at Ochako and gave a supersonic attack to send the brunette for a loop, "you'll have to beat me if you wish to progress any farther."

Now having no choice, Ochako activated GFA to storm towards the pro. He prepared for an attack before seeing Ochako jump up seemingly weightless and watched her redirect herself. "METEOR SMASH!" Weight was added to her body added to the force as a large amount of pressure forced Ochako down and break the ground where Gang Orca was. However, this did very little as he evaded and grabbed the brunette by her hero costume collar and sent a supersonic attack to her to force a nosebleed and send Ochako flying into a boulder.

"That attack is strong, however it isn't dangerous if you can evade it. Men! Take the hero down!" Several of the fake villains surrounded Ochako for them to fire, but the blasts circled around her as if they were in orbit. This peaked Gang Orca's interest as it looked like she was a planet with moons around her. "I see there's more to you than meets the eye. Let's see what the daughter of the former number 1 pro hero can really do, shall we."

With Izuku

Izuku was facing an uphill battle as he was forced to keep both the villains and Ryukyu busy as the evacuation was taking place. "CLAY HAMMER!" Using a clay based quirk, Izuku was able to alter the ground to create a giant hammer to attack the fake villains before being knocked around by Ryukyu's tail.

"You need to keep your attention on everyone. Not just those that are attacking." Izuku grabbed Ryukyu's tail to try and use a strength enhancer before being knocked up into the air unable to dodge so easily. "You let your kind emotions get the better of you, boy. However, your attention is where it should be. Your priorities do not falter even when you're being thrown around." The dragon hero slammed her hand down to send Izuku barreling into the hard ground. "I'll be honest, if you hadn't had a history of instability, you would've been given the offer to take the pro hero license exam instead of this exam. But there is one thing I can tell for a fact." Izuku started to stand up before getting another tail to the head. "YOU'RE TOO SOFT! YOU'RE TOO GENTLE! NOT EVERY VILLAIN YOU FACE WILL BE WILLING TO ACCEPT  THIS AS YOUR BEST! SO SHOW ME! SHOW ME WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSE!"