Awkward Outings

Ochako POV:

The next day after the whole ordeal with Midoriya and Eri was somewhat normal. I walked out of my room to see Eri starting to wake up and looking a bit tired still. She was stumbling around where she stood while also having her eyes half opened. "Hey, Eri. You ok?"

She nods while coming over to me and resting her head on my hip. "I'm just tired."

"Then why don't you go to sleep and we'll get you up when it's time to go to school."

Eri shook her head no at my suggestion before responding. "Daddy says that you shouldn't try and sleep in on a day that you have to do things on. It makes you lazy."

'Wait, is that a thing that people say?' I thought about this before going on a knee and smiling at Eri. "Ok then, how about we go downstairs and get you something to eat. What do you say? You hungry?" She nodded as I took her hand and led Eri down towards the ground floor. When I did, I noticed a fight about to break out between Bakugou and Kirishima.

"SAY THAT TO MY FUCKING FACE, SHITTY HAIR! SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE!"

"I just said maybe you should dial it down early in the morning is all! And stop with cursing so much, there's a kid living in the dorms."

"LIKE I CARE! MY OLD HAG DIDN'T BOTHER PUTTING A FILTER FOR ME AND I TURNED OUT FINE!"

'No wonder you sound like a trucker half the time.' I glanced towards the guys' side to see Midoriya coming down with some papers in his hands. They seemed to be some kind of notes for something, but I couldn't tell what it was until I heard him mumble.

"If a child is put in a dangerous situation, making sure they're calm is the best choice of action. When introducing something that is not a matter a child should learn about, try to explain it as best as you can without saying something inappropriate or too in depth. Going in depth will make it seem as if you are withholding information for the child and make them want to look for more information on the matter."

I stared blankly at Midoriya understanding they're parental notes to feel kinda stupid hearing him have to understand obvious logic. "Mommy? Can I go to daddy?" I glanced down to see Eri look up at me curious before nodding. I let go of her hand and let her go to Midoriya who noticed her and smiled before going to sit her down on the sofa. Meanwhile, I turned to the kitchen and began trying to make something for her to munch on before school.

'Wait, that reminds me. What's going to happen when we're in school? Is she going to stay with a teacher or something?'

"Bakugou! cease your shouting at once! Eri is on the sofa and should not listen to this level of profanity!" Iida immediately went in to stop Bakugou with him going off again and arguing it's not a problem if Eri learns words she shouldn't.

'I swear to god, the second 'fuck' comes out of her mouth, I'll turn Bakugou into a choir boy.' I was somewhat angry this was going on before finding what I could make in the fridge for Eri. "Ok, we got eggs, some ham cold cuts, orange juice, milk....She'll probably like the orange juice more than the milk. Ham and eggs doesn't seem that bad of a meal." I pulled the stuff out and started making some food before an explosion was heard and the sound of a window shattering. "Bakugou went overboard and I can almost guarantee someone went through a window. I think at this point, UA is just mass producing them and holding them in reserve for these points." I talk to myself before seeing the eggs are almost done to put the ham in just to make it warm before dropping both on Eri's plate. It wasn't a five star meal or anything like that, but I don't see why there should be problems. I grabbed a plastic cup and poured some juice in it. Once that was done, I grabbed both the juice and the food and went out to the main area to see Bakugou missing and Shiozaki in the common space with her vines retracting and looking at a window.