Bad Trip

Before anyone asks, I got this idea from Hellova Boss a while back when I first saw this trip scene and thought this would be something that would greatly benefit Izuku and Ochako to make their problems start fizzling out a little better. Those that don't know this series and want to retain purity of their minds, don't watch it. Enjoy.

Ochako POV:

I started to wake up and feel a bit out of it for some reason. "Ow. Why does my head hurt?"

"Took you long enough to wake up." Looking up, I noticed some weirdos wearing masks in front of us. It sounded like their voices were being distorted by some kind of voice modulator. "your friend over here has been awake for a while." Looking down, I noticed I was chained up and then turned behind to see Midoriya looking somewhat irritated.

"Look whoever you all are, I took a shit load of drugs to mess with my brain when I was younger, so it's gonna take a lot to keep me down."

The one with what looked like long black hair grabbed Midoriya by his hair and stared him right in the eyes. "You think you're funny, don't you?"

"Look, I've been practically strapped nipple first to a car battery. You want something that'll take me down, it's gonna take something like-ok, that is bright in the eyes." The two began shining lights in both our eyes for it to get annoying.

"You two are gonna answer all our questions. If you do, we'll let you go free. If not, then you're gonna wish you had"

I could tell this was gonna be a crap show of an ordeal with Midoriya probably thinking the same thing. "Look, shitbags, we just woke up from a very nasty sleep. Now if you're gonna play this cute little old cop show ordeal, I suggest you get us some coffee. People in crappy old movies always got coffee in interrogations, didn't they? But I want more than just a coffee. I want something iced. What about you, Uraraka? You want anything special?"

"I'll have a Neapolitan cappuccino no more cappu than ccino make sure it's got no more than four ounces of milk the beans wont have the right texture otherwise and make sure they spell my name correctly on the cup they always put Ochaca or Oshako, I hate that and if you can't handle that I'll have a venti traditional misto please use soy milk with two blonde shots of ocado AND ristretto I'd also love three vanilla pumps at the very bottom then ADD the coffee after then add-"

"ENOUGH! WE AREN'T GETTING YOU COFFEE!" The one that was silent for most of the time shouted with Midoriya somewhat smiling at me.

"I was getting some pretty big douchebag vibes there. Full respect."

"Alright. Since we're not getting anything out of you lot, keep in mind that we're not against going to torture methods."

"When you say torture methods, do you mean psychological or physical? Physical seems the most productive, however we would most likely tell you anything you wanna hear just to put an end to the pain and you have no idea if it would be true or not."

"Or we might like it too much, and then you've got a new problem to deal with." Midoriya pointed out with the silent one speaking up.

"What are you getting at?"

"Oh, you're stupid huh? I can work with stupid really nicely. Daddy likey stupid."

I couldn't help but laugh at this bit. "That's a good one, man. Daddy likey stupid. Hahahaha!"

"ENOUGH!" The long haired person shouted for us to listen to her. "we're gonna give you a few minutes to think over talking to us. If you still refuse, we have other ways to get answers out of you." The two left for me to try and pull the chains on me loose with what was left of OFA in my body for it to be a no go.