Night's Conclusion

3rd person POV:

"Didn't expect you kids to be so tenacious. That's either good or bad." Dabi began lighting his hands again with the smell of his flesh burning being a hint to him that he's overdoing it. 'I'm not able to progress this fight any longer. If we can't get the target back, we're gonna have hell to pay.'

"Uraraka! We can leave now! We have Midoriya. There is no more reason to fight anymore."

Ochako looked at Twice and Compress who were preparing to come after them. "I'll make a line of defense. Find Mr. Aizawa and get him to bring Midoriya back out of that thing. When you're done with that, have the pros come here and help."

"I'm not leaving you to fight them alone-"

"Midoriya's who they're after. That means we need to protect him right now at all costs. As long as they don't have him at the end of this, we win. Same thing couldn't be said if he's captured again." The vine quirk user understood to begin running.

"You think I'm just gonna let you run freely?" Dabi aimed his hand at Shiozaki with Ochako coming at him and punching him in the gut. The act made him lose the air in him and slide back.

"Don't get confused now, your fight is with me and not her." Twice and Compress ran after Shiozaki next for the brunette to jump over and give both villains a roundhouse and send them into a tree. Unfortunately, Ochako felt the drawbacks of using the embers of what was OFA in her body for a horrible ringing to come into her head. 'Of all the times for this to happen, it chooses to happen now?'

"What's wrong kid? Lose that spunk you had?" Dabi got up holding his sides with blood coming off his torso and on his shirt. "And here I thought you wanted to save your friend. Was that all just words with no actions to back it up?"

'I gotta work through the pain right now. I can't accept the drawbacks and give a halfassed job.' "You think so, but you're not in the greatest shape either Staples. You hesitated back there for fighting back. It's safe to assume there's a limit to how much blue flames you can make with your body. Let me guess, your quirk doesn't match how your body was structured and now you have to worry about limiting yourself even more."

"Maybe. But you're not in the greatest shape either. Also, how are you so certain that you don't have anymore villains to worry about?" Thinking he was bluffing, Ochako ignored this before having Dabi mention one final bit. "Muscular didn't get knocked out by your first assault, what makes you so certain that a second one of our group isn't awake now and going after your friend." Now knowing this could be a problem, Ochako tried to leave before having a ball of blue fire come at her. "You're right on two things girl. The first is that I do have to limit myself more with the second being whoever holds Midoriya in the end of this wins. Now let's have a game of who falls first."

The two were trapped in a circle of fire with it being apparent both couldn't exactly fight as well as they'd wish. 'I gotta wrap up here before going forward.'

With Shiozaki

Shiozaki ran as fast as she could through the forest trying to find a path towards camp. 'They narrowed out a trail towards camp somewhere around here. All I need to do is find it and get to Mr. Aizawa. From what I know of his quirk, he might be able to break this.'

As she ran, Shiozaki didn't realize until she passed directly by the blond that was awake again. "Hey. Is that marble the one that has Izuku in it? Why don't you be a nice girl and hand it over to us." The vine quirk user panicked seeing her to immediately start making a set of vines to trap the blond. This failed as the gecko man that was unconscious as well as the effeminate man began charging her.