Storming the Field

Few minutes prior, Ochako POV:

"I'm not being the fucking horse's front!" "come on man, just do this. We're running out of time." "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I'M NOT BEING MOUNTED BY ROUND FACE!" Bakugou began throwing a bit of a fit that I was going to be the top of the horse with him being the front. Sero was trying to help, but it wasn't really working. 'Guess I need to explain this to him.' "Bakugou, you know that your explosions are extremely strong. Because of that, not many can handle a frontal blast from them without some kind of body enhancement quirk. If you were on the top, not only the enemies, but the person in front would be hit by the blasts. Out of all of us, I'd be the one that could take them the most and I can't handle the larger ones constantly. If you were in the front however as the head of the horse, you could throw blast after blast with no real issue. Since we're going after Midoriya, I think he'll be able to take a good amount of damage before it becomes a problem."

Bakugou smirked thinking this as he realized Midoriya was going to be our target. "So what will you do in the meantime while I take him?" "Chances are, he'll put Kirishima in the front since his quirk works best. Judging by that other girl's apperrance, I can tell that those vines are special on her head. But the one thing Midoriya didn't count on with us is what would happen if Kirishima's stamina dropped. When that comes into play, they won't be able to handle our offense and the option of running will no longer be there. They'll be sitting ducks." I smirked thinking about the fact we'll have Midoriya and his group this round with no worries.

Back to present, 3rd person POV:

Ochako and her group began charging at Izuku again with him preparing for what was coming. "Get ready." Ochako gave Izuku with a punch with OFA aimed at the face. Izuku was able to avoid it, but Bakugou created an explosion covering the front half of Izuku's group in the blast. "OH SNAP FOLKS! TEAM URARAKA IS GOING OFF THE DEEP END AND TOOK IT UPON HERSELF TO TAKE DOWN TEAM MIDORIYA!" The smoke started to clear showing Izuku with some burns on his face and Kirishima using his Hardening. "Everyone ok?" Izuku looked through a burnt eye spooking both Ashido and Shiozaki. They nod with Kirishima replying. "Dude, that burns nasty." "It's not an issue." Izuku's face started to heal as if nothing happened. "I've felt far worse." "You really are a monster Midoriya." Ochako held her fists up preparing to fight with a smirk. "Let's see how many times I can bash your face in before you can't fix it anymore."

Ochako had began throwing punches at Izuku while the AFO user dodges everything the best he could. He get's a knee to the face however before having Ochako reach for his headband. "I shall not let you!" Shiozaki sent vines out to Ochako, forcing her group to pull back while Izuku recomposes himself. "Thanks for the help." "Fight back Midoriya! It's not fair that all you're doing is dodging!" "DIIEEE!" Bakugou began making several blasts at Kirishima who was holding back all of them the best he could. "Midoribro, I don't think I can take this many at once." Izuku thought of what he had to get an idea. "Everyone hold onto me tight!" The three did as asked for Izuku's back to sprout four long spider legs similar to the ones he had at the USJ. "NOW THAT'S SOME LEG FOLKS!" "Seriously, lower your voice." Tenko held his ears while watching Izuku and his group discuss what he did. "What in the world?" "It's a long story Shiozaki, but I have more than just one quirk. This one is called Tarantula Leg. I'm able to create four appendages out of my back to have eight limbs on my body. Problem is that these are twice the size of the longest limb I've got." Izuku moved away before placing everyone down and noticing a wave of ice coming at them. "OH, COME ON!"

Izuku and his group came face to face with Todoroki's group. Izuku was thinking of what he could use before having another wave of ice come at him. "ASHIDO!" "ON IT!" Ashido began melting the ice with her acid to get most of it. Kirishima's leg however obtained a bit of frost keeping him from moving so well. "Can you still move?" "Not easily." "WE'VE GOT YOU NOW YA VILLAIN!" Bakugou shouted this as he lead the group he was in to Izuku. 'Ones bad enough, now I gotta deal with both?' Sero began sending tape to bind Shiozaki's legs tobether and keeping the group from running away. "We're stuck! Now what!?" Izuku weighed his options and noticed that there was no other choice but to use 'that quirk'. "Uraraka. I'm sorry, but there's no other choice." Izuku touched himself and his group for them to begin floating in mid air. "What's happening!?" "Just stay calm and stick close together!" Izuku moved his back to face away from the two groups coming at them before activating a Shoulder Jet quirk. The four went flying out of the corner they were trapped in and onto the other side of the stadium.