Beginning of the Conflict

Ochako POV:

A few days passed since we were told about the raid that will happen. From what I was told, the police were making sure they had all the warrants in play along with a secret entrance for Ryukyu's group to enter in and take on the monster inside the bunker to avoid something being done that could change the course of the fight not in our favor and endanger civilians. We're taking this as seriously as we can from what we know of the bunker creatures from what I am aware. "Alright, Eri. Try reading this?"

To try and help ease the tension, Midoriya thought of a fun way to help get Eri to start reading. He began writing down everything and having Eri spell out what it was. I honestly thought it was kinda smart when you look at it as trying to get someone interested in learning. "Tel...i...vis...ion. Television."

"That's right. Now, what does the one over there say?" Midoriya pointed at a window for Eri to read it out loud.

"Win...dow."

"And the one next to it?"

"....Blinds." This continued with Eri going around and reading off a chair, the table, even some weird stuff like chopsticks and a can opener. However, Bakugou came down shortly after wearing a shirt with writing on it for Eri to look up at him.

"What?"

She pointed at the shirt's writing and spoke what it said. "Fuck you." Both me and Midoriya immediately did a spittake as she said this to see Bakugou become enraged.

"What did you just say to me, brat?" He was fuming with rage for Midoriya to get between them.

"S-sorry. We were playing a game that has Eri read out everything she sees writing on and-"

"LIKE I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR FUCKING GAME! I WANNA KNOW WHY THE BRAT THOUGHT IT WAS SMART TO SAY FUCK YOU TO ME!?"

"YOUR SHIRT SAYS IT, IDIOT! THE POOR GIRL WAS JUST READING IT AND YOU'RE MAD AT HER FOR TRYING TO LEARN TO READ!?" I countered back with Bakugou ready to start throwing punches. I immediately threw a sandal at him to get his attention to me. "You even touch the kid, and the next thing being thrown at you is a sofa!" I used GFA to lift up the sofa and prove that I wasn't joking for Bakugou to look at both me and Eri before scoffing at Midoriya.

"You're lucky she's backing you or I'd fucking kill you*SMACK*!" Another shoe came out of nowhere to beam Bakugou right between the eyes.

"DON'T CURSE IN FRONT OF A KID!" We turned to see Miruko walk in with Ryukyu behind her somewhat shocked.

"The level of precision is somewhat astounding."

"You should see when me and Tenko go at it. You'd be more impressed by that."

"...And suddenly, I'm disgusted." Ryukyu walked up to Eri and smiled at her. "Hello, Eri. Do you remember me? I'm one of the people that were at the hospital when you were saved." Eri nods while hiding behind Izuku. Only, she doesn't do it right and only hides part of her head while looking like she was trying to hide her whole body. "I...think you have that in reverse." She quickly fixed herself to have her body hide behind Midoriya with him speaking up.

"So, what can I do for both of you?"

"In short, we're here to pick you, Kirishima, Asui and Uraraka up. The raid's gonna start today at 11. Tenko agreed to watch the rugrat while you both are out."

I heard about the raid to immediately get serious. 'The moment of truth comes.'

"Right." Midoriya knelt down to Eri with me standing up and walking towards them. "Eri. You're going to be staying with Mr. Tenko for today. Don't worry. Your mommy and I will be right back before the end of the day."