Nightmare's Conclusion

few years back, 3rd person POV:

"A shame, Izuku. You're still rebelling." Izuku stood in front of his dad shaking as he was trying his best to avoid harming people.

"I...I'm not gonna....I'M NOT GONNA HURT PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO!"

"Watch your tongue, kid." Overhaul walked over and used his quirk to turn Izuku into a water balloon and turned him into a stain on the ground. "Brats like you should know where their place is." Before anything worse could happen to their plans, Overhaul reformed Izuku with his quirk once again for the reality that he was dead not just a few moments ago to hit him.

"Look at it like this, Izuku. The less you fight and defy me, the less you must feel that unsightly feeling that you just did. All you have to do is just do as you're told. I don't think that's hard to understand." Izuku was shaking as he just realized the real terror of his situation and looked at his hands. All the cuts and bruises on his body were healed, but the reality of what happened still lingers in his brain. No matter how much he would be hurt or damaged, his father would just piece him back together again as if it never happened all thanks to Overhaul. In short, his nightmare couldn't even end with him dying as he would soon realize that feat would slowly become more and more impossible.

Back to present

"All you had to do was follow AFO's orders. That's all you had to do. However, your stupid sense of justice and desire to do right for the bitch behind you are keeping you from seeing the big picture! You're supposed to be a god of this world! Not some demeaning hero!"

"Then I'll be the god that protects people from the likes of you!" Izuku stormed at Overhaul with him now enraged to use his quirk and turn the ground into spikes going right at Izuku. However, Izuku threw a rock right at Overhaul's head for him to dodge it before hearing a clap with Izuku behind the villain to give a roundhouse to his head and send him flying. "You filthy brat!"

Overhaul attacked Izuku once more with spikes for him to turn into slime and go up them before having four arms repeatedly punch him into the wall. "I HAVE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR SO MANY YEARS!" A spike came from the side to go right into Izuku's left eye with Overhaul side swiping his arms for them to splatter everywhere and force him to pull away.

"To think you'd use the quirks we made for you as a weapon to beat us. Kinda shocking." Overhaul mentioned this as Izuku looked at his arms before regenerating them along with his eye. "Come to the reality that you're not human anymore, Izuku. You're beyond it. Why keep resisting the truth of this. The world is dying from people's stupidity and lack of holding a common sight in mind."

"And I told you I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY TO THE LIKES OF YOU! BULLET PUNCH!" Izuku attacked with a punch from the distance for it to have an air pressure attack similar to a bullet the size of his fist forcing it's way towards Overhaul's stomach. He was sent flying down the hall with Izuku charging forward to him.

As this happened, Chrono tried to attack Ochako for her to dodge and run towards him. "I need to help out my boss somehow. So I'll use your corpse when I kill you to prove a point for him."

"LIKE HELL YOU'RE GONNA!" Ochako ran towards the villain while dodging attacks to get up close and personal. "I've felt too much shit for what I did to Midoriya, AND THIS WONT BE ONE OF THEM! DETROIT..." She gave a solid punch to Chrono for the shock of the hit to echo into the entire building. "SMASH!" She sent him flying into a wall to have the villain collapse on the floor as she stood up and ran towards where Overhaul was landed. 'I wanna see the end of this fight myself.'

Getting to an opening in the area, Izuku realizes something disturbing of the room he was in. "This place..."

"Brings back memories, right?" The room was old with rusted tools and such in them. It was abnormal with primal forms of torture equipment in it.  Equipment held to restrain and vials that held quirks Izuku had forcibly injected inside of him. "Hard to believe that you could've been saved by someone if they had simply found a way in this building. The exit you left from is actually not that far from here. But here, there's something far more powerful that I have that could've become yours." Overhaul shows a single vial while also pulling his own mask off.