Destructive Training

Ok so for Izuku and Ochako's costumes, Ochako is wearing the outfit in the pic from the last chapter since she only has OFA and giving her the outfit in canon will make no sense since it revolves around Zero Gravity. Izuku decided to go with a suit like AFO's(Without the helmet) since he couldn't think of a better outfit and wanted to make a statement about him being his father's son and willing to accept it but still will be a hero. Enjoy

Ochako POV:

I began to wake up with a pounding headache from a small argument I had last night with dad. I asked him to stop doing hero work and save what time he had for in case something bad happened. He refused saying the world is more important than his own health. I began to get angry with him and saying that if AFO was to come back, the world would need All Might more than right now. He didn't want to listen with it going into a huge fight about how he's not going to live if he keeps this up. I made the mistake of going to bed angry with this. I looked at the clock to see it was an hour before I should've woken up and was too awake to go back to sleep. 'Might as well get moving. Not gonna fall asleep anytime soon.' I decided to take a small run and a shower before school to clear my head.

While running, I began to think of what Midoriya said about wanting to help me for some reason. He seemed to be not hiding any ulterior motives from the outside. But knowing what him and his father did, I can't go by what they act like on the outside. I made that mistake years ago with him. As I finished my run, I went inside to shower and get dressed. While changing, Bakugou called to talk. "What do you want Pomeranian?" "Morning to you too round face." To say were friends would be kinda....a long shot, but Bakugou has my back when it counts and has helped pull some bullying off me since the incident with Midoriya. He might be an ass, but he's a good person at heart.

"So the whole incident yesterday, I wanna ask you something?" I waited for him to ask. "Do you think Deku's anything like his father?" "What kind of stupid question is that?" "I'm just curious cause he seemed...off. Like he's not saying something. I just don't want someone else to go through what you did that can become a great hero to kick his fucking ass in the future." "I won't let that happen. If he does, I'll end him." "Fair enough. I'll be heading out in 20 minutes if you want to hang out on the way to school." "Fine by me. I'll talk to you later Pomeranian." "CAN YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT SHITTY NA-" I hanged up on him before finishing getting ready to head downstairs. I grabbed a muffin and a little coffee to drink before Bakugou was nearby.

As I left, he began shouting for hanging up while I just ignored him and ate my muffin. The only thing that I wanted to do was get stronger and put an end to a monster and his spawn so dad won't get hurt. 'Maybe I can ask Nighteye and Gran Torino if they can help persuade dad.'

Meanwhile, Izuku POV:

I began to wait at the station with a guy from my class coming over. "Midoriya right?" I looked over to see it was Iida. "Yeah uh...Iida right?" He nodded as we waited for the train. He decided to make a little small talk while we waited. "Uraraka seems to hate you quite a bit, doesn't she?" "I don't blame her though." I held my head down a bit. "What did you do to make her so mad at her?" "I stole her quirk. Not the one she has, but the original. I also looked up the incident she said and found out that her life spiraled down after that. So I can accept that she hates me." "Why did you take her quirk?" I took a deep sigh before answering. "It was an accident. I was persecuted when I did it the first time when it manifested, and I was afraid of it happening again."

I felt a pat on the back to see Iida with a reassuring smile. "You didn't do it on purpose. If you had, you wouldn't be feeling this guilt." I smiled at him while answering. "Thanks." The train started to pull in with us getting on.

At UA

When we walked into class 1-A, Ashido glanced over to us and smiled. "Hey Mido, whats up?" "Not much." I smiled as I heard shouting down the hall. "WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME A FUCKING POMERANIAN! I'M NOTHING LIKE THAT DAMN MUTT!" "Oh please, if you were a dog version of yourself, you'd definitely be a Pomeranian." Kaachan and Uraraka came in with both giving me a death glare. "Uraraka, I want to apo-" "Get out of my way you damned monster before I show you what my fist looks like close and personal." I stepped away with her intentionally stomping on my foot to make it hurt. I started to sit down while Mr. Aizawa walked in to start.