Quirk Overdose

Izuku POV:

After heading inside, Vlad began to introduce us to two members of the pro hero group we'll be training with this week. "It's the Pussycats!" I began to fanboy a bit seeing Ragdoll and Tiger. "They're a 4 person hero group that specializes in mountain rescue! Each one has a unique quirk that helps them with this and were founded when we were kids! This year marks their twelfth year of active duty!"

"AHAHAHAHA! I LIKE THIS KITTEN!" Ragdoll started to laugh at my reaction before I realized what I did.

"S-sorry. I'm a....kinda fanboy."

"So the filthy class A swine does nothing better than fanboy about pro heroes. How pathetic." Monoma tried to hold a confident smirk on him with Tetsutetsu trying to stop him.

"Dude, just lay off him. Midoriya seems like an alright guy."

"It's a shame that class B has yet been given the chance to outshine you all in class A! I BET YOU'RE AFRAID THAT ONE DAY WE'LL-GAH!"

"You're annoying." Mr. Aizawa walked in using his binding cloth. "Sorry we're late. Class A's training started today." This comment seemed to annoy Vlad King for him to glance at me.

"So why haven't you put Midoriya in and then transferred him to my group? Does it have anything to do with him being unable to handle it?"

"On the contrary, I think he'd be more than capable. He'd just make it easier for everyone else."

"I doubt that."

"Wanna make a bet?" This statement surprised Vlad King for him to wait for Mr. Aizawa to continue. "I bet Midoriya can beat every student here at once. He wins, he gets a room to himself here. He loses, I'll have all of my class do remedial lessons, not counting Shiozaki."

This gave a smile on both pros' faces before they agreed. "You have a deal. Everyone, prepare to face off against Midoriya."

"Wait. I don't wanna hurt any of class B-"

"You're doing this Midoriya and that's final." Mr. Aizawa walked outside with the rest of the class, the Pussycats and Vlad for me to look at Pork Rinds.

"Guess we're dealing with some crazy things today bud." I walked out to see everyone getting ready for a fight.

"Rules to this are gonna be simple." Pixiebob makes a circle of dirt around us as we're told what will happen. "All you need to do to claim victory is send your opponent or opponents out of bounds or place them unconscious. Weapons and any forms of life threatening quirks are prohibited."

Mr. Aizawa held up a starting pistol before it was fired. "Pity you'll lose to us." Several of the guys came at me for one of my quirks to activate and see their movements at half speed. I evaded them fairly easily before hitting them in the back of the kneecaps and throwing them out of the ring. "Dang it. Tetsutetsu and Kendo, get him!"Monoma shouted as the two heavy hitters of class B came at me.

"STOP ACTING LIKE THE LEADER!" Kendo shouted while I evaded an attack by the two before seeing her use her Big Fist quirk to nearly smack me. I avoided them with Tetsutetsu coming to punch me out of the field of bounds.

"No matter how good you are with dodging, you're still not able to win if you don't fight back!" I used a few strength enhancers to punch the metal teenager's kniuckle and crack his coating. "AHHH!!" He knelt down in pain almost in tears before I grabbed the back of his shirt and tossed him out.

"You ok Tetsutetsu?" I asked for him to hold a thumbs up. "He's fine."

A pair of horns started coming at me to pull my uniform and me close to the line of bounds. I stopped this when I grabbed the horns and cracked them in half. "NO FAIR!" The foreigner Tsunatori shouted. I vanished for a moment to stand behind her and karate chop her neck to knock the horse girl out.