Contribution

Izuku POV:

After coming home from the whole ordeal with Ryukyu, it was pretty late with everyone in their rooms. "I'm gonna go check on Eri."

"Gotcha. Want something heated up?"

I thought about it for a moment before smiling. "Cup noodle's just fine. I more just wanna go to bed soon." Tsu nodded as I began going up the stairs. Once at Eri's door, I opened it slightly to see Eri in her bed sleeping in a ball. What surprised me though was Uraraka hugging her out cold. 'That's...kinda cute.'

I wanted to take a picture of this, but Uraraka started waking up and glancing at me. "...Why are you in my room?"

"This is Eri's room. You fell asleep wrapped around her." She glanced down to see Eri and pull away. "I think it's adorable you're sleeping with her. It's like you're her mommy." I snickered at this for Uraraka to glare at me. "Alright. I didn't mean to get you mad. C'mon. I think I owe you a thank you."

She followed me out of the room and towards the common space where Tsu was finishing up getting some water hot. She glanced over to notice us walk into the kitchen. "Oh, hey Uraraka. How'd Eri handle today."

"Fine. Until Bakugou began shouting and cursing to almost give her a panic attack. I wanted to kick his ass after this happened and make him eat carpet while apologizing to Eri about insulting Midoriya in front of her."

"Wow...didn't know you had it in you to do something like that." I was a bit surprised and worried after hearing this. "She took her medicine before going to bed, right?"

"She did. Speaking of which, what took you so long to get back?"

I turned away with what happened not something I'd want to get into. "Please don't get me started on that."

"We found another bunker of AFO's that held some kind of monster in it." Tsu placed three things of ramen on the ounter before pouring the water in it. "I didn't get a good enough look at it, but the thing could've easily been 10 feet. Maybe taller. It apparently is also a cannibal."

"...I'm scared to know how you found that one out."

Tsu placed the kettle to the side before I answered. "When we uhh...when we found the remains of what was the first set of cops and pros that went into the underground tunnels, they were umm...eaten to the point we couldn't tell who exactly was who without DNA tests." I grabbed one of the ramen before holding my head down.

"There's going to be a lot of closed caskets for their funerals." I was disgusted this was the case with Uraraka taking a seat across from me at the table.

"But that's not what has you uneasy, is it?" I shook my head no before wanting to get someone else's opinion for what the monster said.

"Shot in the dark with this comment. But if you both had the ability to change the world we're in and shape it in the way you think is best, would you?"

"You mean, like what you've got?" Tsu asked for me to nod. She slurped up a thing of noodles before answering. "Probably not. Yeah, this world has problems and I understand there's things that we need to do right now if we want to make sure everyone's ok, but going dictator isn't going to solve it."

"But how do you know that's not a good thing? Take Eri for example. She fell within the cracks because our society couldn't help her sooner. What right does this society have to say what is and isn't in her case?"

"Midoriya. You're walking on a thin line between sounding like someone worried for the world and a tyrannical dictator." Tsu stopped me while explaining. "Yes. Eri fell within the cracks. That's a terrible thing to have happen no matter who you ask. But, that doesn't mean the system is broken. There will be a decent amount that fail in the system. But does this technically mean the system is broken? Technically, every system no matter what we put in will have someone that loses. It's not the system's fault that it's taking a broad spectrum for people to fall in line. This country's laws and people aren't perfect. You will have mistakes happen. But that doesn't mean the country's wrong in it's methods."