What Now?

Before anyone questions the picture up above, Ocahko and Bakugou are JUST friends or something along the line. He knows where she's been, and wants to help her knowing what she's up against per say. Anyway, enjoy

Ochako POV:

Ever since the incident the other day with the USJ attack, I've been training most of the time with Bakugou to try and get my OFA percentage over 10. "COME ON ROUND FACE, SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!" Unfortunately, I couldn't keep my concentration with what happened in my head. 'Focus Ochako, now's not the time to have your head in the clouds.' We kept training while he sent an explosion right to my face to send me back before we called it. "We're done for today. You can't focus, so let's call it there." "I can still go." "Save it, remember what your drawback is if you overuse your quirk." In our time training, Bakugou eventually found out about OFA mainly due to me having my quirk stolen and it not taking a rocket scientist for him to realize since All Might's my dad. "I guess you're right." "Damn right I'm right, now come on." He opened the door for me while giving a stupid smirk. "Ladies first." While acting like a wise ass, I gave him a similar retort. "Alright queen bitch, go ahead." He gave me a death look while I flipped him off heading inside.

While sitting at the table drinking some milk tea, the thought of Midoriya's acts when he went full on mental breakdown found it's way into my head again. "Hey, so how much of the incident the other day did you see with Midoriya?" "Dunno, I came when he started ripping himself apart looking like a fucking daddy long legs. Really wasn't a fun sight to see." "I honestly expected it would be more scary for you since you were closer to him." Both of us shivered remembering the level of brutality we saw to know Midoriya had a few issues. "Why ask?" "...The warp guy, when he mentioned AFO, Midoriya was pissed when he mentioned his father was looking for him. He also seemed really scared of the plague mask guy. But what happened after he went into a daze was what I don't get. He was in pain and pleading to his father from what I could hear. I know he's AFO's son, but is he really....evil?"

Bakugou looked at me a tad irritated I made this comment. "So you're fine with him stealing your quirk?" "I never said that. I still hate him for what he did, but maybe he isn't the level of monster his father is." "For now." Bakugou made this final comment with me taking a sip of tea. "Ok, let's say hypothetically that he isn't a threat right now. If we keep going at him the way we are, he's bound to have another mental breakdown and do the same thing he did to that brain villain to us if he loses all sense of self control." "Wait, what did he do to a villain?" I shook before answering. "He crushed it's skull after taking every quirk in it's possession. Those screams are still ringing in my ears the sound was that scary. Do I need to explain any further?" "You're right. That doesn't sound like a good way to go." We sat at the table for at least an hour trying to find a way to at least keep him from going blood thirsty for us with just coming up with not attacking him on the spot. 'If we don't do anything to aggravate him, he won't have a mental breakdown that easily. Not the best plan, but it works.'

Meanwhile, Izuku POV:

"Alright you three, time to chow down." "Thank you for the food!" Since it's been kinda awkward with all of us lately, Kirishima thought it would be a good idea to have us all go out to eat. Him and Ashido regularly ate at a ramen shop they liked when they would cheat on their workouts a little. The broth and noodles tasted good, but something was on my mind that wasn't helping me. "Nice job old man. Tastes better than last time." "Just cause you're saying that, doesn't mean I'm giving you a discount kid." "I wasn't expecting it, but I am serious about it man." Ashido and Jirou started talking about things together with my mind going to my major question I wanted to ask all of them. 'How are they so calm around me? Ashido saw me literally crush someone's skull with Jirou and Kirishima coming to see me dig into myself and try to choke myself. Shouldn't they be a little, I don't know....creeped out with me?'