Love?

Ochako POV:

School came once again for all of us with Eri being cuddled in my arms as she woke up. This seemed to be a normal way to wake up as of lately to somewhat get used to it. My alarm started going off to have her jump awake and hug me in a panic. "It's ok. It's just my alarm. It's nothing scary." 'The only scary thing about an alarm is you can't sleep in if anything.' I smirked at my internal comment before moving Eri to get up. I stretched a bit with her following suit. Leaning right, then left, then finally backwards and forwards. A bit of an amusement for this was seeing Eri fall back on the bed when trying to stretch her back a bit. 'She's adorable when she tries to mimic me.'

I grabbed what both of us needed to change, got dressed and brought Eri down to the common area. Once there, I noticed Ashido, Kirishima and Jirou sitting in a group with Midoriya. "Alright. Let's try it one more time, bro."

"You sure about this? I don't want you to feel like crap for helping me."

"Dude, it's fine. Just chill out. We know you'll give the quirks back." Jirou tried to brush off something about Midoriya's quirk to confuse me a little. Fortunately, Tsu came over not long after to give me someone to ask.

"Hey, Tsu. What's going on?"

"Midoriya found out he can take quirks without even touching someone. He's trying to test it out and see if he can do that with Mina, Kyoka and Kirishima."

"Isn't that a little..." I tried trailing off with the thought of Midoriya 'taking' quirks still kinda not hitting a good note with me. Then again, half the bad blood between us did kinda happen with that being the starting point of it all.

"This was their suggestion with Midoriya flat out wanting to deny it. Fortunately, we came to an agreement where he'll make sure that they get their quirk back if this happens."

"Ok. As long as this doesn't cause a problem later on, then that's ok. But I thought he couldn't take quirks through just looking at people?"

"He thought so too until an incident recently. Basically, he was able to do that with a woman that was told she has the ability to have Midoriya knock her up."

'Woah, didn't expect that to be something he'd have to deal with.' Eri began hugging me tighter for some reason.

"Noo! Mommy can only be with daddy!" This comment made me blush a bit to surprise me a bit.

"Eri! What are you saying!?"

"But aren't you and daddy together? A mommy and a daddy are supposed to be together, right?"

"W-well I wouldn't say we're 'together' per say. W-we're umm...I-I-it's a hard thing to explain."

"I don't get it though. How is it hard. Are you together with daddy or not? It's a yes or no question. I don't get how it has to be hard to say." Eri kept trying to get to the bottom of what we're trying to say with it now worrying me saying something wrong. Just as I was about to speak up though, Midoriya came over to get our attention.

"Hey, Eri. How did you sleep?"

She came off me and went to hug Midoriya to have me mentally shout for joy. 'THANK YOU MIDORIYA FOR THE SAVE!'

"Daddy. Are you and mommy together? Mommy's saying it's hard to say a yes or no question."

'WHY ISN'T SHE LETTING THIS GO!?' I was crying at this as Midoriya went pale.

"...Let's discuss this another time. Daddy went through a very bad thing the other day and he wants to avoid talking about anything close to it, ok?"

"Ok." Eri ran off towards the table with Midoriya coming with me to the kitchen.