Dream

Ochako POV:

I found myself in a dark room with nothing in it. "What the? Am I dreaming?" I walked around it not exactly sure what's going on. "Hello? Is anyone here?" I asked around understanding this isn't the first time I've been noticing something weird like having self awareness in my dreams. Normally it's when I'm talking with the former users of OFA.

"It's fitting to know this could've been avoided if you did not feel any empathy." I turned around to see the one person I wished to never see again in front of me.

"AFO!" I charged at him to begin attacking. Unfortunately, he kept dodging for me to continually miss. He gave me a solid punch though in my stomach to send me back into something. "That hurt. Huh? Is this water-" I saw my hand to notice what was on it was dark red. My head slowly moved to the side to see something that shook me to my core. Above me, my friends and classmates were all in a pile on the ground in a pool of their own blood. "AAAHHHH!!!" I jumped back in fear as AFO walked closer to me.

"You could've stopped this entirely if you had done what you believed was right. However, you chose to hold a conscience and feel empathy for Izuku Midoriya and these children paid the price. Along with these heroes." Lights came up to show the teachers of UA and a bunch of pro heroes on crucifixes. The more dimented part of this is their eyes looked as if they were mortified. "Shame. So many lives could've been saved if you didn't think so kindly of Midoriya."

I was enraged about what he did. I powered up my quirk as much as possible to charge at him and punch AFO in the face. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO EVERYONE!" The face covering shattered for AFO to fall to the ground. I felt a little satisfied with doing that.

"Mommy..." Ochako heard Eri to look towards the voice to see her tied in a chair with Overhaul behind her. She was crying and looked as if she was in absolute fear over something. "Why...why are you hurting daddy?"

'Daddy?' I turned to AFO to see Midoriya's face under the visor laughing at me.

"Hahahaha. Ahahahahaha!"

"Uraraka. This is a dream." I heard someone I haven't heard in a while to see the first user placing his hand on my shoulder. "Do not fall for this evil. If you do not, you'll go mad with my brother's toxic influence he's trying to imprint on his son."

The area around us turned into a somewhat cosmic area with some seats in front of me. Each was from what I can assume was a past user. One however was a shadowy specter to make some sense to be dad.

"What did I just see? What do you mean I'd go mad if I see the influence of AFO?"

"Easy little lady. We'll explain stuff, but you gotta let us talk." A guy with no hair said this for me to calm down and listen. "To make things simple, what you just saw was what the Midoriya kid regularly sees. AFO had been usin the kid's personal fears of what he could be to his advantage. And the more he falls to the unease and insecurity, the worse that becomes."

My eyes widened a little remembering the failsafe that AFO was talking about. "So how does he stop it?"

"He doesn't. It's stuck in him until the day he dies." Some guy with a hairstyle similar to Bakugou's having his head on the wall not facing us said this for it to confuse me.

"What? Then why are you telling me this if there's no way to stop it!? That shit was fucked up!"

"Easy, Uraraka. I understand what you're mad over, but this is something he needs to handle with help." A woman with long hair said this to make me understand this was dad's teacher. "Midoriya's progression can't be stopped entirely, but if someone were to impede his mindset and hold confidence in his individuality, the implant AFO gave can begin receding. Unfortunately, Midoriya's mindset isn't as stable as you're certain."