Rageful Reunion

So just cause I'm going to get questions on this, I'm skipping the entrance exam since I'm going to have both Izuku and Ochako be enrolled as recommended students. Ochako at this point will also have OFA as I explained in the last chapter with her training to gain it. Her max percent will be 10% as of this moment. Enjoy

Izuku POV:

It's been about 5 years since me, Tenko, and Nezu escaped out hell prison with quite a few things being different. Nezu was able to get a job at UA as their principal rather early thanks to his High Spec quirk and is doing rather well. A little while after, Tenko was able to get into a hero school called Shinketsu where he graduated and became a kinda well known support and rescue hero called the mourning hero: Shigaraki. Both their hard work inspired me to try and become a hero to help mend at least a little of the damage my father had done and am about to take the first step into it. Today, I finally began my first day of school at UA.

"Izuku, time to wake up-" Tenko walks in to see I'm already dressed and going over some notes I made on my quirks. "Hey bro, breakfast ready?" "Yeah, common down and get a plate." He smiled at me as we walked down to see Nezu enjoying some tea while reading the paper. "So are you prepared to take your next step into the new world Izuku?" Nezu smiled at me as I nodded. "I'm ready to do you both proud." "That's the spirit. Show them all what you can do and make a bunch of great friends." Tenko smiled as he said this. "You deserve a happy life bro." "Thanks." Since we escaped, Nezu put in papers where he became the legal guardian of us until we grew up to keep us together. I personally am fine with this since I had nowhere to go and neither did Tenko. "You should probably start heading out now Izuku, it's about that time." I looked at the clock and nodded. "I'll talk to you all tonight."

Tenko POV:

As Izuku left, I looked over to Nezu who seemed to be a little uneasy. "What's wrong?" He gave me a roster of the class Izuku was in with two names sticking out. "Your kidding right?" "Unfortunately no. This may pull some progress Izuku had back when he finally meets them again. But moving forward sometimes means you must step back on some occasions. I just hope it isn't too far back for him." I started to worry with Izuku meeting his old friends again, if you can call them that at this point. 'Katsuki Bakugou and Ochako Yagi Uraraka. Please let this end without trouble for Izuku's sake.'

At UA Izuku POV:

As I came up on the door of class 1-A, I started taking a few deep breaths to steel my nerves. "This is it Izuku, the day you get past your own issues and move into the next part of your journey." I started to remember Kaachan and Uraraka with how I hurt them. 'I need to do right. Especially for Uraraka.' I opened the door with a guy with blue hair yelling at a blond. "GET YOUR FEET OFF THAT DESK THIS INSTANT! IT IS AN INSULT TO OUT HIGHER PIERS AND THE PEOPLE WHO MADE IT!" The guy with glasses kept arguing with the blond glancing over at me to give a death glare. "Uh, hi." Everyone looked over with the guy starting to set explosions off in his hand. "The fuck are you doing here ya fucking villain?" 'Villain? Wait, explosions?'

Before I could say anything else, a voice behind me started talking. "Excuse me, but can you move to the side a little so I can get in?" The voice sounded calm and happy for me to smile and turn to it. "Sorry about that-" As I turned, the face of the person went from happy to that of a person that wanted to kill someone. "You." I didn't understand it until I took a better look at the girl. "Urara-" I'm sent flying into the front by a punch to see Uraraka holding pink electricity around her. "WHY ARE YOU AT A SCHOOL FOR HEROES!? MY QUIRK WASN'T ENOUGH, SO YOU WANTED TO STEAL THOSE OF PEOPLE THAT CAN DO GOOD!?" "Wait, hold on a sec-"I move out of the way when a punch nearly hit my face. "YOUR DEAD!"

I started running out of the classroom before getting tripped up by something. I look back to see her ready to kill me before the electricity around her stopped. "I don't know what's going on, but get in your seats before I expel the both of you." I looked down to see a man in a sleeping bag glaring at her. Uraraka stops to walk back to her seat while I get up. "Sorry about tripping over you sir." "Save it for later when I ask about it." I walk over to my seat which was right behind Kaachan who kept giving me a death glare. "To make a long story short, I'm your teacher Shota Aizawa." Mir Aizawa goes into his sleeping bag to pull out 20 uniforms. "Put these on and meet me outside."