The Boy Who Fell to Darkness

Ok, so this is the first chapter of this with this one and the second chapter being a prologue for both Izuku and Ochako's sides. Enjoy.

3rd person POV:

Quirks. A unique item that people suddenly sprouted out of nowhere. Within the first few cases, they began appearing everywhere with the abnormal becoming the norm. Due to the increase of threat to normal human lives, the world had officially authorized a job to help with this. This is how the job of heroes were born into modern day life. However, there are still those who are ridiculed for things they cannot control. The quirkless or ones without a quirk, the weak quirked, and the villainous quirked individuals are examples. As with normal society, these powers are looked down on or deemed horrid by nature with the individual being an outcast due to this. This is where our story starts with a young innocent green haired boy of 4 named Izuku Midoriya is playing with his childhood friend Katsuki Bakugou.

"Kaachan, wait!" Bakugou and Izuku had been playing tag on the playground with Izuku being it. "Can't catch me Deku!" Deku was a nickname Bakugou had for Izuku since he had yet to develop a quirk with Bakugou was an early bloomer. 'Deku' was the go to since he also had misinterpreted Izuku's name when it was written down as 'someone who can't achieve or do anything'. It was a childish prank that Izuku would rather not deal with, but went with it since it was his friends choice. "Almost got you!" Izuku came close to Bakugou before feeling something tingle in him. In that moment, he tagged Bakugou with his hand while green fire emanated from it. It didn't burn either of them, but both came out of the act feeling different.

"What was that?" Bakugou felt weird before looking at Izuku who was using his quirk 'Explosion' in his own palms. In an effort to make sense, Bakugou used his quirk to only realize he couldn't anymore. "Kaachan look. I got my quirk and it's like yours." Izuku smiled as Bakugou could tell it was his. "....Give it back." "Huh?" "GIVE BACK MY QUIRK DEKU!" Bakugou tackled Izuku to the ground in anger with teachers coming over to see what's going on. "You stole my quirk Deku! Give it back!" Izuku didn't understand what happened, but thought it had to do with that weird tingle feeling he had before tagging Bakugou. He began to recreate that feeling in his mind with his hands glowing green fire again. He had placed a hand on Bakugou at this moment and noticed he couldn't make explosions anymore.

"K-Kaachan, I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Izuku looked around to see everyone backing away from him knowing he could steal quirks. "I didn't....I didn't know." Izuku held his head down in tears the rest of the day with nobody going near him. Once his mother came, she asked the little green boy how his day went to only find out about what happened on the playground. Izuku's mother Inko stayed silent as she brought him home before sitting him on the couch to speak with him. "Izuku, you have a very dangerous quirk just like your father's called All For One. It can steal quirks and give them to other people for them to use or you to use yourself." Inko explained this with Izuku now hating the fact he was born with this quirk. Because of his lack f understanding of it, Izuku lost his best friend, lost any friendship with anyone, and now thinks he's no better than a villain. He despised himself and everything he was.

Few months later

As months passed, Izuku's life didn't get any better. In fact, it got significantly worse. Kids would avoid him and make it an effort to avoid being within 10 ft of the little AFO user. He would regularly sit in a corner somewhere pretending like he didn't exist knowing he can never have friends now. "Hi." Izuku looked up from his knees to see a brown haired girl that was not known to him standing in front of him smiling.

" Izuku looked up from his knees to see a brown haired girl that was not known to him standing in front of him smiling