Abnormal Growth

Izuku POV:

As I slept, I found myself in a strange area. It felt as if my presence was there, but not there at the same time. 'Where am I?' I looked down to see my body translucent to look around. 'What's going on?' When I look behind me, I see seven full figures with one of them looking very translucent like they're barely there. One of the few looked like the picture of Tenko's grandmother that he talked about.

"Mifoirha(Midoriya)?" I looked to the side to see Uraraka's hand and the top half of her face with the group to the side.

"Uraraka? Where are we? And why can I only see parts of you?"

"Hello nephew." I looked to the side of me to see some guy with baggy clothing that gave me the same feeling as my father did.

" I looked to the side of me to see some guy with baggy clothing that gave me the same feeling as my father did

"It's nice to finally meet you."

"W-who are you and why am I here?"

"Be at ease. I do not wish to do you harm. What I am here to do however is to discuss with you and the ninth user of some importance."

I glanced over to Uraraka who looked as confused as me. "Is this a trick?"

"I have no reason to trick my only nephew. Please just listen and all will be clear. Near the start, I had fought with my brother regularly. We both wished to help the world, but both had anterior motives to how the world would progress. I wished for people to not harm those with quirks seeing as they aren't at fault for something that happened to them unintentionally. My brother on the other hand wished to show humanity how powerful those with quirks are and control the world from the underworld. I tried to stop him, but this ended horribly." I listened carefully to remember the story of OFA and AFO from Gran Torino.

"Dish ish whewe OFA wash madhe(This is where OFA was made)?"

"Correct ninth user. When I tried to stop him, he locked me away for a period of time and then forced a quirk upon me. Neither me nor him most likely knew of my own quirk. However, this didn't stop him when he realized that this quirk could be a threat. As such, he went after those with powerful quirks. If he could keep the quirk weak and docile with those who don't hold powerful quirks, then that means the quirks he would take could easily overpower him. At least, that's what he believed."

A guy with a scar over his left eye came up and spoke. "Generation after generation, OFA has been used by people to strengthen it and refine it's intended goal. However, be warned that this power is more dangerous than you think ninth."

A man that had no hair walked up next. "This power ain't gonna be used to hurt people ya know. Ya gotta use it to kick the boy's father here's ass, ya know."

'Does he have to put 'ya know' at the end of every sentence?'

Next to speak was a man in an overcoat that seemed off. "Each predecessor tried to do what they could in order to strengthen the quirk and met an untimely demise at a relatively early age. The oldest of us is Shinomori Hagake who fortunately didn't die from AFO at 40, but the quirk itself."