Moving Forward

Ochako POV:

After the end of the raid, all of us who were injured during the incident were taken to a hospital. Midoriya was taken in for questioning thanks to him using his quirk on Overhaul. Considering what the situation from people were and the casualties done by him at the time, this was more just a simple briefing to make certain they have all their ends covered from what we were told I was also brought in for questioning just to confirm the situation demanded it. "And that's all I have on the matter from what I can tell."

"Interesting." The cop had written down the last of what I said with him looking at it all. "Considering your turn of events coincides with everything said as well as Midoriya's, there isn't much that we need to press for this. All I do want to ask is this, do you think Izuku Midoriya's decision to take the villain Kai Chisaki's quirks was the best decision possible?"

"From personal experience with what he says the drawbacks of having one or more extra quirks inside you, I am within rights to believe that his decision was both the safest for the people around us and the person this had happened to. Midoriya has explained in strict detail that someone having more than one quirk inside someone can be life threatening and to avoid long term damage, the second quirk had to be pulled. His reasoning to pull Overhaul's original quirk was also a way to safely detain and hold him."

The cop let out a sigh before speaking. "I'm gonna be honest. The kid creeps me out with how he can do this stuff. If you're trying to cover for him with any fear he might do that to you, it's fine to admit it."

'...The cop's fishing to make sure I'm not defending him.' "I will admit, Midoriya's quirk is scary if used in the wrong hands, but he overall does not enjoy using his quirk and will go to lengths to avoid it as best as he can. If he decided to use this quirk, he saw that the quirks in Overhaul's disposal were too dangerous to be left and drastic action needed to be taken to make certain he did not harm anyone else."

"So you're admitting his quirk is dangerous."

"Yes, but half the people out on the streets has a dangerous one if used wrong. All I am saying is his actions in this situation I believe are safely done and does not need as thorough of a questioning."

The cop nodded before finishing what he was writing. "Very well. You can go now." I got up and bowed at the cop before walking out. "Oh and, if you're trying to defend your boyfriend, can you make it as obvious-"

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" I shouted at him unintentionally before going pale and bowing quickly. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'll go now!" I quickly walked out and went down the hall. 'I'm not in a relationship with Midoriya. No matter what someone says, I'm not in a relationship. I...' I immediately saw an image of me, Midoriya and Eri enjoying a pleasant life, being in a chapel getting married and having a.... "DWAAAAAHHHH!" I immediately went to a wall and started banging my head on the wall making a dent. 'Dumbass! DUMBASS! DUMBASS! DUMBASS!'

"Uhh, what are you doing?" I glanced over to see Midoriya looking at me confused.

"M-MIDORIYA! What are you doing here!?"

"I was asked to do an interrogation in the other room for the situation. They let me go since there wasn't any reason to keep me further." I tried to recompose myself before speaking again.

"T-then how about we head back together."

He nodded as we both left the station. Heading out and walking down towards the station, Midoriya started asking me a question. "So what did they ask you about the situation?"

"N-nothing out of the ordinary. Just about the actions taken and stuff. What about you?"

Midoriya paused for a minute before answering. "They asked me if I stole Overhaul's quirk because I wanted it." I was irritated with what they asked me, but I didn't realize maybe Midoriya's line of questioning was harder. "They wanted to know if I stole the quirk because my father made it for me and thought I deserved it more. After this, they asked if I enjoyed doing what I did."