Training Camp

Izuku POV:

The day we were to depart for the training camp came with all of us standing outside the school in front of buses. As we did, Monoma began acting up and beginning to get under everyone's skin.

"I HEAR SOME OF CLASS A FAILED THEIR EXAMS! DOES THAT MEAN THEY'RE FAR LESS SUPERIOR THAN THEY CLAIM TO BE!? OH THE SHAME YOU MUST BE FEELING NO-" Kendo immediately came over to knock him out and bring him on the bus.

"I hate that guy." It takes a lot for me to say I hate someone, but this is one of those times.

"To be honest, I don't think anyone even likes that guy in his class." Kirishima pointed this out for Shiozaki to come over and clarify.

"Half the time, I am almost certain at least half of my class tunes him out. Kendo, bless her soul cannot since she monitors him."

"I feel bad for her." Uraraka came over for Shiozaki to give a stink eye to her. "What?"

"You know why." She walked towards the bus before Vlad King stopped her for a moment. Mr. Aizawa was with him to motion me over.

'Something tells me I know what this is about.'

I began walking over for Mr. Aizawa to begin. "For the duration of the summer camp as well as going forward until the next term begins, you both will be swapping what class you're part of for now."

"Excuse me?" Shiozaki asked rather confused.

"To make a long story short. Nezu thought it was better for Midoriya if he'd change classes. Since we can't tell that this is the better option, this summer will be a trial period between you two. At the beginning of the next term, the appeal for the transfer will be either accepted by you both or denied." Vlad explained for this to somewhat make sense to Shiozaki.

"I suppose it would help. Very well. Best of luck in my class Midoriya. If you have any concerns, Kendo is arguably your best bet to go to. Awase and Tetsutetsu are also good people to go to for a male opinion."

"Thanks. You can go towards Iida for help if you need it or Jirou if it's for a female's perspective." I pulled Shiozaki close to whisper in her ear a bit of info. "Things got a little better between me and Uraraka. Try not to be so hard on her. Also, avoid letting your guard down around Mineta since he chases skirts a little too much. Also if Kaachan charges for someone, keep a two meter distance."

"Seems understandable." We walked towards the buses for Vlad to hop on the bus before me to explain the situation.

"Alright everyone listen up. Due to some situations, we will transfer Shiozaki to class A for now. In her place, Midoriya will act as your classmate. Treat him like he's one of your own classmates since he might actually become one depending on how things go."

I walked onto the bus to see everyone staring at me. Immediately, Monoma began opening his mouth to start mocking me. "AHAHAHA! ONE OF OUR CLASSMATES TOOK YOUR SPOT IN CLASS A!? YOU MUST FEEL SO ASHAMED YOU DISGRACEFUL LITTLE-" Once again, he was knocked out by Kendo who began walking back to her seat.

'I really hate that guy.'

"Hopefully he stays quiet the rest of the ride. Why don't you sit by me so I can get you up to speed." I sat beside Kendo for us to start before hearing Vlad King freak outside.

"What the heck is a pig doing here!? And why is it wearing a bow tie!?" Pork Rinds began hopping on the bus to see me and jump up on my lap. Vlad King came to me out of breath a bit before looking at Pork Rinds. "Why was there a pig in your stuff?"

"Sorry sir. I think one of my classmates might've brought Pork Rinds out and he started to panic a bit not seeing me to try and sniff me out." I pulled out all of Pork Rind's information to show he's a registered stress pig.