Therapy

Izuku POV:

The day school finally started back up was a blessing for me. Even though most people would rather have the free time, I'd rather keep myself busy to avoid having to think of things. Nezu mentioned to me that this isn't a bad thing mainly because it's a way I cope with my own form of anxiety from what happened to me. "I'm off." "Enjoy your day back." Tenko says this to me as I head out of the door to catch my train to school. While waiting, I begin noticing probably the last person I'd want to see walk over. "Midoriya." "U-Uraraka. N-nice day today." "mhm." The air between us was getting rather tense as I waited for our normal meeting. 'When is she going to say a death threat to me? Is she waiting for my guard to be down to try and kill me? Oh crap, I'm gonna die!'

"Midoriya, I wanna say something." I stopped my inner thoughts as she said this. "I'm not going to attack you anymore without reason, but that doesn't mean I've forgiven what you and your father have done. I won't instigate a fight, you have my word on that at the very least." I let out a deep sigh knowing I'm not going to be attacked anymore before smiling a bit. "However." I glanced over to see Uraraka glare at me with hate in her eyes. "You try anything funny with me, our classmates, or anyone else and you're not going to live long to regret it. *cracking knuckles* Get the picture?" "Y-yes." "Good." The train came shortly after for me to mentally thank it for finally coming. As we boarded, we found ourselves standing near the window with no seats or any significant space being around. Eventually, the train started to get packed a little with us being a little pressed near each other.

"Hey, move over!" Uraraka silently shouted at me as she was pressed into me by a couple of people. "Sorry, I'm a little stuck." "Stuck? Something tells me you're enjoying this?" Uraraka looked up at me with hate while I tried to get my mind off the fact her body is pressed up against mine. 'Just ignore it Izuku. Don't breathe too much into it. You're stuck, so pretend this isn't happening and wait patiently for the train to clear a little.' Silence was in the train while until I started to acknowledge how she felt. 'She might be rather toned, but she's soft where she needs to-WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!?' I started to notice Uraraka hold a scowl to begin getting ready for a punch to the gut, face, or somewhere below the belt. 'I'm not coming out of this safely.'

Ochako POV:

'This is infuriating. First I'm stuck in this position with the jackass in front of me, now I gotta deal with him grabbing my ass.' I start holding the urge to rip his arm off while giving him a glare making him know I'm well aware he's taking advantage of this situation. 'Just you wait when we get off this train. Cause when we do, I'm gonna-' I don't know why my eyes went to his arms, but I noticed both were down to his side to finally realize what's going on. 'He's not...WHO THE FUCK IS TRYING TO SLIDE THEIR HAND DOWN MY ASS!?' I immediately grab whoever's hand it was to hear a crack before pulling it over to the window for both me and Midoriya to see some fat freak. "I'm going to make this simple to understand whoever you are. Touch me again, and you're losing your hand." The pervert became spooked before I let go of his hand with him turning around to not attempt it again.

"S-sorry." I glanced at Midoriya who was trying to look away. "That one wasn't you. You're fine for now." We stayed in silence as the train continued to our destination. While waiting for the train to clear a little, I started to feel his chest to realize he was kinda built. 'Don't think that Ochako, he's your enemy.' I tried to remember what happened to my parents with attempting to keep the fact he's my enemy in mind. 'I can't forgive him. I....can't.' The entry in my old diary reminded me of how I used to look at him to feel a bit of conflict on this topic. I avoided staring until we were finally at our destination.

Time skip to the start of homeroom

As homeroom started, Mr. Aizawa came in to begin our day. Unfortunately, he looked like he shouldn't have come with his face bandaged to no end. "Alright, first off we need to discuss the Sports Festival." "Um sir, shouldn't you be resting?" Asui asked this with our teacher answering in a calm manner. "My health is irrelevant to your growth. Now returning to the topic, the event is rather big and brings in a large amount of people to watch it. Some of which are pros looking to scout you. If you can stand out in it, you have a better chance of a hero agency noticing you and getting ahead of the curve. However, due to the recent attack, we are limiting the amount of people allowed in to only authorized people such as allowed reporters and pros along with enhancing security." I began remembering how impressive the Sports Festival always is each year with Nighteye choosing his sidekick due to the fact he stood out. 'A way for me to stand out huh, I like it.'