The Big Three

Ochako POV:

The day after the Provisional Exam came with everything returning to some form of normality in the school. From what I heard, nothing really crazy happened with the move in for the other students, but it was obvious they hated the Hero Course mainly because they now had to uproot what their normal lives were and live in the school grounds.

"Hey, did you hear what happened yesterday?"

"I heard one of the Hero Course chicks asked the guy that was taken captive by villains to be her boyfriend and got rejected hard."

"Seriously? Which girl was it?" I overheard some of the other courses talk about Shiozaki's failed attempt with Midoriya yesterday to remember seeing Ashido and Jirou confront him coming to the dorms talking about it. He looked really depressed and didn't want to talk about it to just go up into the room that was now his with Pork Rinds following him up the steps. I heard the rest from word of mouth to for the most part understand what was said. Shiozaki said she still liked Midoriya and Midoriya said that there's no way with both acknowledging it. The way some people say, it sounds like they were at least able to salvage their friendship, but that doesn't mean rejection hurts any less.

'I just hope Shiozaki's taking it well and Midoriya's not blaming himself for hurting her.' I vaguely listened to Nezu's announcements with the thought of what happened circling in my head. It got to the point I wanted to ask Midoriya about it, but understood this probably was still a tender subject. We were able to get up and leave with our class passing class B. I was able to lock eyes with Shiozaki who looked somewhat out of it, but enough to be coherent and understand her surroundings.

"Hello, Uraraka."

"It's nice to see you, Shiozaki. You're...you're looking as well as you can." 'Wow. Crappy talk.'

"Thank you. The same can be said about you." She calmly walked away with no form of animosity in her way of speaking to confuse me a bit.

'She seems alright for someone that not even 24 hours ago got her heart broken.'

"Uraraka! Please pick up the pace! You are falling behind!"

"I'm coming. Keep your robocop calves on." I spoke up with us heading in and towards the class. Walking in, I noticed Midoriya talking with Ashido. We locked eyes for a second before I turned away mildly ashamed.

"It's nice to see you again, Uraraka."

"L-likewise." Our teacher soon walked in for everyone to sit back in their seats.

"Alright. So since most of you have your Provisional, we can go into the next bit of information we'll be giving out. This is part of internships you all will be doing. To make a long story short, this isn't required and considering the situations as of recently, there has been many problems in whether you all should do this or not to come to an understanding." Bakugou seemed to be ticked mainly cause of his failing for Mr. Aizawa to give the verdict. "It's too soon to have you all do this."

"WHAT!?" We all shouted in shock for a smirk to go on Bakugou's face.

"HA HA!"

"SHUT IT AND LET ME FINISH!" We quieted down for Mr. Aizawa to continue. "As I said, it's too soon, but that doesn't mean that we're denying you the chance to do this. As such, we'll only allow you to go with agencies that have a good reputation with UA. Consider this no different than the Work Studies in learning. Also, Midoriya." Midoriya raised his head for a moment. "Though this is not mandatory for everyone, it is for you and we'll be having you learn under the number 9 pro hero."

"Wait, Ryukyu? I know the Dragon Hero's strong, but why her?"

"Two reasons. One. pro heroes picked for you have to be strong. If we go with someone weak or can't handle a situation if you go on a mental rant like you did in the past, you won't be allowed to take them. These are rules we got from the Hero Board that still think of you as a possible threat." I could tell Midoriya didn't like this thought as the next reason came into play. "The second is the job Ryukyu is currently handling. It would appear in Kamino and the League's hideout, we were able to get blueprints to what we can only believe are facilities AFO used. We need as much information as we can to stop this and as such, you'll be part of this assignment."