Rescue Operations

Ochako POV:

After the last of our class passed with the hundred needed to begin the next half of the exam declared, everyone was given a moment of calmness and stability in some way. "Hey, isn't that the girl from before that attacked us?" Sero points out for us to see the Shinketsu girl that smiled and waved at us.

"So she passed. That's....lovely." I could tell Shiozaki was being sarcastic, but I didn't blame her since I personally didn't want her to pass either. I ignored her and grabbed a piece of a carrot they offered as a snack before glancing back towards the Shinketsu girl's location and seeing her still staring at me.

'Why is she still staring?' I felt extremely uncomfortable before seeing Yoarashi come over.

"Uraraka. Nice to see you passed." He seemed in his normal high spirits before glaring at Todoroki.

"Hey Yoarashi, I gotta ask you something."

"Huh?" He glanced back down at me not realizing what I just said.

"Why didn't you take the recommendation that you were given for UA? From what you said outside, you have the school itself in high regards and honestly didn't have to worry about being accepted with even our teacher saying you were certain to enter. What happened?"

"To be honest, it's more because of Endeavor's son." I glanced at Todoroki for a second as he was sitting alone trying to concentrate. "When I was younger, I was an Endeavor fan. To me, he was a man that I could respect just as much as All Might. One day, I was able to meet him in person after he beat some villains. I went up to try and get an autograph, but he flat out denied me. This wasn't what set me off with him though. It was the glare he made. The glare that none of the people around him mattered and that I was nothing but a pebble in his walkway. It infuriated me that a hero that we're supposed to respect looked at people that way."

Yoarashi gripped his fist in anger at this statement. "But where does Todoroki fit into all this?"

"The day we took that exam, I tried to befriend Todoroki. Just like Endeavor though, he had that stare and ignored me. Thinking I was just like a pebble like his father did. That arrogance. I couldn't take being in the same school as someone like that. So I withdrew my offer and went for my second option. Believe me when I say that I hold no grudge against UA, but I cannot stand nor will I ever be able to like a person like that who treats people who he should work together with or even the people he may need to save one day as nothing but insects not worth his time."

Yoarashi walked away after saying this to have me stare back at Todoroki. "Congratulations Todoroki. You've proven your grudge against your father made you no different than him." I glanced back at the spot the Shinketsu girl was to see her still staring at me to now make it beyond strange and just plain creepy in the best case. 'I wish she would STOP DOING THAT!'

The loud speaker came on for us to overhear the proctor for the exam speak. "Congratulations on our 100 examinees that are in the second round. You have shown the strength it takes to stand above overwhelming numbers and fight your way to this stage. However, there are still other means to being a hero that you should always keep in mind than just combat." Out of nowhere, the training area began having several explosions happen and destroy the training area.

"What the-"

"It seems a villain has attacked this area and left several civilians injured. As first responding heroes to the scene, you must rescue the civilians injured. As this is happening, 100 proctors will be watching you and monitoring everything you do and deducting points when needed. If you do not meet the required point value, you will not pass and once you lose points, they are unable to be reclaimed. In the real world, one mistake can mean life or death, so make sure you do your best to not make too many."