A Lead

Izuku POV:

Few days after the date me and Uraraka had, there was a call from Ryukyu. Basically, we were requested by another hero group to join in an investigation. As Tsu and I headed out, we noticed Kirishima and Uraraka heading out as well. "Heading out?"

"Yeah man. My Work Study said we were asked for a case."

"Same for us." Uraraka seemed uneasy when I said we were asked to help a case. I didn't mind this as much for us to begin heading out. As we did, all four of us took the same route, same train and so on to the area we were told to meet up at. There, we were met by our pro heroes with it now gaining more red flags since a lot of known pros were here.

"Hey, Ryukyu. Does this have anything to do with our investigations?"

"Actually, it does." The pro responded calmly before I was narrowly kicked in the head without her pushing my head down.

"Shoot! I was so close." I turned to see Miruko and Tenko behind me smirking. "Sup, kid. How ya doing?"

"What are you two doing here?"

"I was called and I asked Miruko to help." Things were getting more confusing by the second before a man in a suit came out and told us to come into a hall.

Once we were all sat, the man introduced himself. "Thank you all for coming. My name is Nighteye. I'd like to first inform you all why I asked each and every one of you to come in. For the last few months, my agency had been in charge of searching for a man known as Kai Chisaki, aka Overhaul." I felt my blood go cold when I was told this. "The man is the leader of the Yakuza group known as the Shie Hassaikai. He's also the man leading the League of Villains. Though his connection to this is unclear, he has recently been on the move more than normal. Thanks to the efforts of the Ryukyu agency, we were able to acquire some unique information."

Ryukyu stood up and began explaining our operation. "To make thing simple, my agency has been responsible for searching into the secret laboratories of the villain known as All For One. With the assistance of my Work Study student Izuku Midoriya, we were able to attain quite the bit of information of what the man was creating."

"Wait, did you just say, create? As in he was trying to make something?" The pro hero Lock Rock asked for Ryukyu to continue.

"Yes. It seems the Nomu were quite a trial and error that we know of today. The most recent creations he's made were ones that were alive, but needed to survive on human flesh in order to avoid death. Some that were able to sustain themselves without were far more powerful, but lacked the ability to handle themselves in a battle as he desired. Along with this, AFO was creating methods of using people as tools to meet his ends. These were people the world failed and wanted to destroy that which ruined them. Though we do hold responsibility as a society for turning our backs to these people, AFO has manipulated them into thinking as him and believing him to be some kind of saint."

'Just like Himawari.' I let out a sigh in shame before Nighteye continued.

"With this in mind, we believe we have pinpointed Overhaul. He is currently hiding out in an underground facility made by the Yakuza. This place is only known thanks to the combined efforts of both Ryukyu and my agency." A man with a head like a Centepede came up and explained to us a picture of the base.

"From our sources, we have been able to determine this base is several thousand meters below the earth's surface. Inside, there is an abnormal heat source from what we can gather. A monstrosity in which we do not know of."

"So what exactly is this thing to be more specific?" Lock Rock asked for Bubble Girl to speak up next.

"From what we can gather, this creature is the equivalent to being around 30 meters tall. The area it is in seems to even have bones from what a sound scan was able to pick up. Thanks to this, we were also able to attain a type of photo of what this thing looks like." She put the photo up on the screen for all of us to go pale realizing what this thing looked like with the size being put into mental display.