Dreamscape

Izuku POV:

I started to hear an alarm go off to press it and notice a strange ceiling. "What the?" Getting up, I looked around the room I was in for my eyes to go wide. "No way." I started to realize similarities with the room I woke up in and the room from when I was a child. Turning to my side, I walked towards my desk to see notebooks I had on my quirks as well as heroes. "I remember these books. I used to do them all the time when I was little. It was the closest thing I could do to become a hero."

"Izuku. Are you up yet." My blood went cold when I heard a voice I thought I'd never hear again. The door opened to a woman that resembled mom with some age being shown on her face.

 The door opened to a woman that resembled mom with some age being shown on her face

"Morning sweetie."

I was in shock. Mom was alive in front of me looking perfectly fine. I walked towards her with tears running down my eyes to immediately hug her. "Mom. *hic* You're alive. You're ok."

"Izuku? Are you still feeling tired or something?" She patted my back for me to clench the back of her shirt with my hands. "I...I thought you'd be gone forever."

"...Sounds like that dream quirk Ochako told me about took more out of you than we expected." Mom reciprocated the hug before patting my head to get my attention. "You're going to be late for school. I'm sorry Izuku, but we need to hurry up." I agreed as mom explained everything. From what she said, I was stuck in a dream thanks to a quirk me and Uraraka were practicing with called 'Dreamscape'. basically, it can put someone in a dream or a nightmare if they're hit by it. In our discovery as I began to remember, it hit a reflected surface and was about to hit Uraraka before I took it and fell asleep. I've been out for two days from what mom said.

"Sounds like I messed up a bit. I hope Uraraka's ok."

"She's fine. She's actually happy you jumped in front of the attack for her. She said she couldn't ask for a better boyfriend."

I began to cough hearing this with mom laughing. "Wait, we're a couple!?"

"Ochako told me about the side effects possibly being that your conscious and subconscious might make you think the wrong things. So let's start with you explaining what you know and I'll help correct you." Mom smiled and explained the tangents to my dream and the real world by starting with she did almost die from a villain called Overhaul when I was younger. The man wanted me, but All Might handled him rather easily. Since it was discovered that I was AFO's son, he helped protect me and mom. The next day after the incident with Uraraka, I gave her quirk back with her understanding it was an accident. Unfortunately, her parent did die and All Might took her in as his own daughter. Fortunately, we helped her through this and we've been kinda dating since our second year of middle school.

"Morning." Tenko came out of a second bedroom with him being extremely tired looking before getting a cup of coffee from the kitchen. "Izuku. I heard you were hit by a strange quirk that put you to sleep. You ok?"