The Girl Who Lost Everything

Ok, so this is going to start up where Izuku ran away with it being what happened to Ochako after all this. Enjoy.

3rd person POV:

Izuku ran in fear with Ochako ready to run after him. "Wait!" She was stopped by the teacher who told her not to. She didn't understand anything with the two of them going inside. As she sat in the classroom, the teacher called her parents and Izuku's to say what happened. While waiting, Ochako looked at Izuku's desk to find a hero notebook and look inside it. She took note of how smart he was and payed a lot of attention to heroes. 'Does he want to be a hero.' She kept looking at the pages until she found something on Izuku himself. She read it to hear the key phrases 'All For One' and 'quirk stealing'. 'So that's what happened?' Ochako felt sad for Izuku knowing this may have been an accident and wanted to find him so she can clear up this mess.

As the teacher got off the phone, Ochako hid the notebook in her little bag before walking over to her. "I am sorry this had happened Ochako. But understand that this kind of use of a quirk is not tolerated and Izuku will be punished for it." "...Why?" "Because he took your quirk." "But it was an accident, why is he getting blamed for this?" The teacher took a big sigh trying to explain it to Ochako with just being able to say one thing. "It's a big person reason, and all you need to know is you will have your quirk back by tomorrow." Ochako still didn't understand, but wanted to help Izuku. Not long after this, Ochako's parents brought her home with them talking about what happened today. Her parents were apologetic, and didn't want the little girl to be discouraged. Tomorrow though, she knew she wanted to talk to Izuku again.

When the next day came, the entire class heard some unsettling news. "Everyone, I have some bad news." The teacher took a deep breath before saying what happened. "Your classmate Izuku has disappeared and his mother was....She passed away yesterday." Many people didn't feel much knowing how Izuku was with the only two worried being Ochako and Bakugou who knew Inko and felt horrible for this. "Where was Deku during this!?" Bakugou got up mad with this while the teacher shook her head. "I don't know Katsuki. When this happened, it was after I talked to her. The police are still looking for Izuku, but they only found a few things that was his in the street very far away from his home. If they find him, I will be told."

Bakugou was very mad with Ochako worried for Izuku. 'He's...missing?" The day kept going with some people starting to pick on Ochako for her being quirkless. She didn't like this and just ignored them. Things were hard for her already being new, but now she has to deal with being quirkless now. She didn't like it and wanted to just go home. "Deku stole your quirk too, huh?" She looked over to find an ash blond looking at her sadly. "I just want to know why he did it?" Bakugou shrugged his shoulders. "Villains are villai-" "He's not a villain! He helped me and caught me when I fell! Villains don't do that!" "And your quirkless now because of that!" "That doesn't make him a villain!" The two kids started having a shouting argument with this when Bakugou just left. "It's not worth it. Believe what you want, but he's a villain." 'He isn't a villain....right?' Ochako had to ask herself this about one of the first friends she made and didn't like it.

2 years later

Some time had passed since Izuku disappeared and Ochako became quirkless. She kept her head up looking for Izuku regularly to try and help find some closure for herself. But throughout all this, she never found him. A number of things went through her head that she didn't understand. Why did Izuku take her quirk? Why did he disappear? Is he a villain like Bakugou says? If she can't find him and get her quirk back, how can she help her family? Several others came into her head, but these were the common questions she asked. Today, she was feeling a tad under the weather with her parents agreeing to let her stay with them for the day at their construction agency.