Final Exams

Ochako POV:

As I returned home, Midoriya's comment about the bomb in his head still echoed in my brain. I have been kinda a jerk to him and out of everyone he could give this device to, he chose me. 'Does...does this thing actually work?' I pulled the detonator out of my pocket to stare at it. 'All I'd need to do to end Midoriya is press this button.' The image of him in the hospital and the first user of OFA's voice came in my head. Holding it right now was making my blood run cold for me to put it back in my pocket. 'This is fucked up.'

When I came to the front of my driveway, I noticed Bakugou sitting there very angry. "Where the fuck were you after school?"

"Out doing something." I didn't wanna deal with him, so I tried walking inside with Bakugou following.

"Hanging out with the villain?"

"Why does it matter to you."

I put my keys in the door to see that it's already unlocked. When I opened the door, Bakugou slammed his hand on it and glared at me. "You're playing into his fucking hands! What if this is some fucking ploy to take the only quirk that will save this world from the freakshow he is and his father is!?"

I wanted to shout and scream that if that was the case, then I'd not have a bomb that could kill Midoriya in my possession. However, I placed the detonator deep in my pocket before glaring at Bakugou. "Unlike you, I've tried to make peace with him. He stole my quirk and that was wrong. But he returned it and tried to at least right that wrong and unlike you, I don't wanna keep scowling at him. That'll cause unwanted wrinkles. Something I'm sure you'd love to know if you ever wanna get a girlfriend.....or boyfriend."

"ARE YOU SUGGESTING I'M FUCKING SOME KIND OF FAG!?"

"...The way you act makes me kinda believe you're dealing with troubled sexuality or something along that line where you're trying to fit the bill. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go in and rest while thinking how I wanna try to handle the finals." I pulled Bakugou's hand off the door and began walking in. I could hear him though screaming from outside in anger.

"YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR QUIRKS STOLEN AGAIN YOU FUCKING DUMBASS! DON'T FUCKING TRUST THE VILLAIN OR IT'S ALL OVER FOR YOU AND THE ONLY THING THAT CAN STAND AGAINST HIS DERANGED FATHER!"

I tried my best to ignore him and walk into the kitchen. There, I found dad waiting at the kitchen table. "I noticed you went somewhere with young Midoriya today. Where was it?"

"Nowhere important." 'Why do these two need to constantly badger me about Midoriya?'

I tried to walk away before feeling dad grab my shoulder. "I understand he doesn't seem like an enemy and that you might feel empathy for him, but young Midoriya is still All For One's son-"

"Do you even hear yourself right now!?" I lost my temper remembering the fact they are literally the two that refuse to accept the thought that maybe Midoriya is a good person. "Gran Torino when I trained with him explained to me that what we're thinking of Midoriya is what makes us more the villains than him. Nighteye thinks what we've done so far is a joke. HELL, WHEN I WAS THOUGHT TO BE ASLEEP, HE LITERALLY MADE IT A PURPOSE TO APOLOGIZE AND SAY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME SHOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED!" Dad was shocked to see me actually pick a fight with him. "Midoriya isn't evil like his dad nor does he want to be. A certain pro hero once said, 'Anyone can be a hero'.  So why is that same pro telling me to not trust or be ready to take on someone like he's a villain!?"

Dad didn't know what to say. As long as he's known me, I've never spoken to him so rudely and disrespectfully. "Ochako.....I...."

"*sigh* I'm sorry. I'm just a little angry from Bakugou and I had no right to take it out on you. I'm gonna go and rest for a little bit and maybe have my head cleared." When I walked into my room, I changed into something comfortable to wear and laid on my bed. I pulled out the detonator and looked at it with worry. "Just what makes you so afraid of yourself Izuku Midoriya? Is it a quirk you have, or is it just the dangers of what AFO can do to your body." I then activated OFA in my hand for a few sparks to show in it. "What exactly will happen when my body begins breaking?"