Hellish Torment

Izuku POV:

The day started out rather normal for the most part. As I entered into the classroom, I wasn't given death threats or attacked by Kaachan or Uraraka at the very least. However, I could still tell the two wanted to kill me by the feel of their cold dead stares at me. 'Figures they still want to do this. They can say whatever they want about us trying to kill each other, but that doesn't mean they can't stop us from looking at the other with intent to kill the other. Making up for what I did is gonna take more than I thought it would.' As the rest of the class came in, the bell rang with Mr. Aizawa walking in to greet us. "Good morning class. Today we will need to pick a class rep and vice rep before we start."

Everyone started to cheer with some people practically jumping up to be it. This stopped however when Iida posed a claim. "I suggest we do a vote! The person with the most votes will become the class rep, while second place shall be the vice rep!" I started to think of this while silently speaking to myself. "That could work. At least we don't have a reason to say unfair picking between us if we do." "Shut up before I kill you ya bastard villain." I immediately stopped when Kaachan gave me a threat mixed with a death aura. When this was agreed on, Iida passed out a small strip of paper for people to vote on with all of us writing down who we thought would be the best for it.

After we tallied the votes, I won by 5 with Yaoyorozu behind me by 3, and Uraraka by 2 after. "I refuse this." Uraraka looked up at us while shouting. "I REFUSE TO LET THIS BASTARD LEAD OUR CLASS!" "Uraraka, please calm do-" "She has a point Iida." I stopped him while smiling. "If anything, the class rep needs to be someone that the 'whole' class needs to be able to follow. It won't work if one or two people don't want to trust or rely on them. So, I suggest giving the title of class rep to Iida. He came up with this idea, so I think he's smart and willing to make decisions to meet a common medium. Anyone disagree with this?" Nobody replied with us all settling it. "Alright then, the class rep is Iida and the vice is Yaoyorozu. Time for first period."

During lunch

I began to find myself standing behind Uraraka in the lunch line with her noticing me. "Make this clear, I won't attack you anymore. However, this doesn't mean I've forgiven you. I will never do that for as long as I live, you got that?" "Uraraka, I want to try and make amends at the very least. I know it doesn't amount to much, but let me at least give you back what I stole-" "YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU CAN MAKE THINGS BETTER BY GIVING IT BACK HUH!? WHAT ABOUT THE LIFE I HAD TO LIVE DEALING WITH MY PARENTS BEING TAKEN BECAUSE OF YOUR LITTLE 'ACCIDENT'!? WHAT ABOUT THE ADOPTED FATHER I HAVE THAT YOUR BASTARD FATHER PUT A HOLE IN!? DOES THAT MAKE AMENDS FOR THAT!?"

I lost my temper with her and began to yell. "AT LEAST YOUR FATHER DIDN'T LOCK YOU IN A CELL FOR YEARS MAKING YOU A FUCKING WEAPON TO DESTROY THE WORLD!" "WELL I'D RATHER HIM DO THAT! AT LEAST I'D HAVE THE STRENGTH NEEDED TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND MY BIOLOGICAL PARENT AT THAT!" "If you two are done with your little make out fest, I'd like to purchase my food and eat it so I'd have the energy to beat you class A swi-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAINLESS BLOND!" We both shouted at some blond with him trying to hold a smug look at us. We were both hit over the head by Hound Dog who was in the cafeteria at the time. "DON'T BRING PETTY ARGUMENTS INTO THIS SCHOAARRUUUUU!!" 'Did he just howl?' We drop the subject and go to our respected tables.

While sitting, Kirishima began to question our little fight a bit. "What was that about?" "*sigh* Just me trying to make amends again with it ending in the two of us fighting each other." I place my hand on my face before running it down as Jirou asks about what she heard. "The part where you said your father tortured you, was that true?" I looked down a little while answering. "Remember when I said my dad wasn't father of the year? That's kinda the reason." I looked over to see Uraraka eating her food before glancing over to see me. She held her fist up with pink lighting coming off it to indicate she's ready to fight whenever I step out of line. 'Definitely won't be easy to make amends.'