Chapter thirty three

Alex's point of view:

I hurriedly pack our clothes into a big bag,  I can't fight this any longer.  I am not really this strong.

I took Xander's most needed items and mine.  I don't care about the remaining stuff.

I went to our mini living room to see my son watching his favorite show,  Sponge Bob square pants, I wiped my tears and went to the kitchen.  I prepared a fast meal which is sandwich and put it in a plastic plate. I put it inside the bag. I went out of the kitchen to the living room.

I placed the bag beside Xander of the couch, that made him look at me in curiosity.

"Mom, where are you going?" he asked

I switched off the television and took his hand in mine.

"Not me alone, we" I said as he stood up from the couch carefully. I made sure he didn't fall.

"What do you mean mom?  Where are we going?" he asked, I picked up the bag with my right hand and held him with my second hand.

"There is no time Xander,  we have to move out" I told him, as we made our way to the door.

"But mom, we can't leave like that. What about my friends? School?  And even what about the new friend that I have made mom? I am not going please" he stopped walked. He stood still where he is at.

He is going to make this difficult for me

I knelt down before him to meet his height

"Dear, we are coming back, please don't make this difficult for me please it is for our safety. And you have no new friend. A beast can be someone's friend" I said as I stood up.

"I will go if we are coming back. Let's go. And What Isthe meaning if beast mom? He asked

"That's question is for another day. Okay?  I will tell you the meaning but right now we have to leave"

We made our way out of the apartment , I locked the door and kept the keys inside my purse.  It's cold outside.  I brought Xander's cardigan out and wore it for him. We are good to go.

I checked other rooms to know whether they awake or not.  I don't want anyone to know that I am leaving so they won't spill the bean.

I made my way out of the porch to the compound carefully minding how I walk. Xander is not a problem because he walks quietly.  Finally!  I breathed as we reached the gate.  The exit.

"Mom.. " Xander tried to talk

"Shh"  but I silenced him.

We walked out of the gate. But to my surprise, the way is blocked with cars. Not only that, over 20 men are standing against the cars.  They are dressed in suit which defines them as bodyguards or agents.

What the hell is going on?

"Excuse me, I want to pass.  And it is inappropriate for you guys to park like this,  people will want to pass" I advised them.

I waited for their response but there was none.

"Are you guys even hearing me?" I half yelled.

Still no response

No

Reponse

"Excuse me,  I want to pass" I told them. But no one them moved an inch.

"Are you guys deaf? Can't you guys hear me?" I yelled this time.

Just in, someone came out from one of the cars and stood before me with a smile on his face.

"Good even miss winter, sorry for inconvenience. But this order is from Mr winslow. He ordered us to keep an eyes on you. To short it short miss winter,  you are not allowed to leave this apartment until you the case is closed or else it will be used against you in the court. Well you can go out but we have to follow you except if it is private" his wrath made blood boil. Are they all okay? Fools

"Do you even listen to what you are saying right now?  You are deriving me of my of very right.  My freedom to movement.  Excuse me, you are not even an authority in the constitution talk less of you guys violating the law.  You guys are no body. He is no body to derive me of my right. Now kindly move aside for me to pass" I said with aggression

"We are sorry miss winter.  This is our job, bear with us.  If you do not obey the instruction then we would be forced to take you to Mr winslow penthouse to secure you are safe before the case at the court,  please abuse by this order.  Even Mr Winslow is helping you out."

"Do you realise that you can be sued for your action?" I asked him. Seriously they are all getting on my nerve

"Discuss that with Mr winslow" he said, he left to the car after that.

"Let us pass or I will beat you like I beat the guy in my class" Xander threatened, empty threat I mean because they are not even moved by this threat.

"Leave them Xander they are all bad. You can't fight them" I told him

"Who told you that mom?  Please I will hmm, just let's go back mom" he said. That made me smile a little.  He sure knows how to brighten the situation.

I took Xander inside back. I dropped the bag on the couch and went to the kitchen. I didn't know when I started sobbing.  I fell on my knees as I held the the edge of my dress.  It's hurts.

Why does he keep humiliating me?

Why?

Why?

Why does he keep hurting me?

It's hurts I promise you.  It's hurts alot.

It's hurts when you see the person you love the most hurting you.

And all you want to do is to hate him and forget your memories but unfortunately you can't bring yourself to hurt him.

Why does he keep doing this to me? He has humiliated me enough.  He has tarnished my image but it's seems he wants to destroy me completely.

I Wiped my tears and stood up. Where is my phone?  I have to call James.  Yes, james. He can handle this whole situation.

I went back to the sitting room to take my phone. Immediately I saw my phone, I took it out. I almost dailed james' when I heard a knock on the door.  Who could that be?  Maybe James. He likes surprising me with his unexpected visits.

"Xander darling please go to the room." and he did without being reclutant. He seems obedient nowadays. That's so cool of him.

I went to open the door. Immediately I saw him my heart sank. I was expecting a better person. What does he want now?  To mock me? Good may to add salts to the wound but he won't get away with his action this night.

.....

What do you guy think will happen?

Alex please don't do anything funny. I am begging you. 🙏🙏🙏

What do you think of this update?

Vote comment follow and share.

50 votes to go and I will update the next chapter.

See ya

Love ya

Bye

Zainab