chapter Fifty nine (3.16)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Richard's point of view:

"How was the journey?"my mom asked as we sat at the garden. Alex and the children are inside, exploring the house with the help of the maids.

"It was nice and stressful" I emphasised on the oxymoronic  words.

"Ask the maids to give you a massage later in the night. It will be good and relaxing" she said.

"I don't need that" I told her.

"Eto ona? (Is that her?)" Doesn't she believe me?

"She is the one. I don't have any woman in my life aside from her" I told her.

"ona vyglyadit tak krasivo (she looks so beautiful)" she complimented her again but in her absence.

"Ya znayu mamu (I know mom)" I said.

"u tebya yest' odna bol'shaya zagvozdka (you have one big catch)" she said again.

I just kept mute.

"No ty razbil yey serdtse. (But you broke her heart)" she said silently.

Silence from me again.

"Pochini eto (fix it)" she commanded like I am in her control.

"Konechno, ya budu mamoy (Sure I will mom)" I assured her.

My first motive now is to mend Alex's heart even if she doesn't even up with me at last.  I will make sure I mend her. And make sure I am not doing it for my own selfish sake.

"But aside from that, you have a beautiful family." She made me smile.

"Thanks" I said to her.

"You know what?" I looked at her in confusion. She looked at the space. She is looking for an idea again.

"What Mom?" I asked her.

"She is not really a fashion person I must say."

I know where she is arriving at.

"She was before  the incident. She was a carefree person with high self esteem. She is the bravest lady I had ever seen. But I met a different person at Greece" I let my conscience out.

"You broke her beyond words" she shook her head negatively.

"Anyway, I am going to change her fashion sense starting from tomorrow. I can't be a fashion killer and watch the mother of my grand son being so naive about fashion" she said.

"She is not naive" I defended her.

"Whatever, I am going inside. One more thing, do you want to share the same room with her?" She asked.

"I don't mind, her choice matters, she is going to decline the offer. You can ask her anyway" I told her.

"Okay see you." She took her leave.