Chapter Sixty three (3.20)

Please vote, comment, share and font forget to follow me up.

Please vote for my previous chapters and follow up me up.

Thank you

Enjoy your reads.

Richard'spoint of view:

'How to win a girl over in the first date.' I typed.

Google brought result within seconds.

Offer to pick her up. Okay

Make her laugh

Choose a cool activity

Don't be over eager.

Put away your phones.

Act cool around her.

Okay I am doing this. I brought out my dress and shoes. I placed them in the bed and went to take shower.

After that I dressed up, used my deodorant.  I am ready for this

Alex's point of view:

I met a shopping bag on my bed immediately I entered my room.

Who dropped this there? The last time I went shopping with Rachel, all the things I brought was arranged inside the clothes accordingly.

But who dropped this this? Perhaps, Richard. After all we have a date to go. The thought of date my my heart raced than usual.

Why am I feeling all these again?

I checked the bag, I brought out a peach gown. I spread it on the bed. It do simple but exquisite. A free gown but it will show my cleavage.

I brought out the shoes with it. Black stilettos.

Wow, I have to try this on.

*

"Oh my gosh, you look so beautiful" Jemimah said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Let me give you some touches over there" she said as she pointed to my face.

"I promise Richard will be fall in love with you again and again. Just wait and let me show you my simple magic"  she said.

*

"Look at yourself in the mirror." She said as she moved away from. The mirror. I awed as I looked at a different me in the mirror. The make up is so simple but magnificent. It is not even as smoky as the last one but I prefer this one to that one.

"You are all set. Go downstairs, he is waiting for you." She said.

"Okay, bye. See ya" I sat as I stood up and went out of the room.

I went downstairs to see Richard waiting for me in the living room.

"You look so beautiful" he said as he stretched his hand for me to take.