chapter Sixty (3.17)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Please guys vote for my previous chapters.

Thank you.

Alex's point of view:

"And this, and this, this this. Just take all the clothes in this row. I am in love with them and I am very sure that they will all fit Alex" she said.

"What? You are buying all this for me? Please there is no need to waste your money, I have enough clothes" I objected.

She got to be kidding me. She is buying all this expensive for me. The Price tag of the lowest cloth among all these is at the minimum of fifty dollars.

"No complaint please, I didn't tell you to hang out with me to buy ice creams okay? Let's go to the shoe section." She walked to the shoe section.

"I have enough clothes, please these clothes are way too expensive" I said frustratingly. This woman is frustrating me already.

"Oh Alex, you are embarrassing me. Fine consider this as a gift on your arrival, and I am not only buying for you. I will also buy for Piper and Xander, so stop making a scene already" she said.

She pointed at the shoes, scandals, slippers, heels, stiletto heels etc, the girl helped her in putting them in the cart.

"To the bag section"  that was how my day went. After the bag, she told me to the cosmetic and deodorant section, she brought me makeups, perfumes then after that we went to eat.

"Try this vareniki." She pushed it gently towards me.

"Thank you" I said as I stuffed one inside my mouth.

"Its delicious" I moaned but suppressed it when I heard Rachel laughing.

"I know and you don't have to be so stiff around me, loosen up and be free with me. I am a friend remember" she said. I nodded my head and smiled at her.

"It's a Russian dish that I love eating, in fact I love everything about Russia" she said.

"Ain't you an American?" I asked her.

"Of course I am but I base in England Russia. I can't live without my daughter especially when she needs me Everytime. I have to be there for her, so that's why I live in Russia and it is like I am getting used to be here." She said.

"And what about England?" I asked her.

"I am going back after this wedding, I work there" she said.

"Your work there?" I asked her in curiosity.

"I produce cosmetics" she said.

"Make-ups?"

"Yes. Foundation, powder etc" she explained.

"Rachel's production,the best cosmetic in England, third in the whole world. I bought you my cosmetics" she boosted.

"You are quite funny" I commented.

"Thank you, you should meet my daughter when we get home. Finish up we have to go to the salon, your hair is messy" she said.

"I can do that my self" I objected.

"No you cant, it looks so dry and messy. You need a new hair style, you can choose anyone there. Let's go" she stood up.

And I did go to the salon, I changed my hairstyle and dyed my hair to blond colour.

She made me do what I didn't want to do but it was fun. My day turned out so well.

"Oh my! You look so beautiful" Piper complimented as I sat on the chair.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, you look so different. I love the way you curl your hair. You look