Chapter twenty eight

This is the sixth day of Ramadan which is known as the Holy month, so I wish the Muslims (my self also) good fasting ahead.

Please after reading this chapter, please don't forget to hit that star below and you can do me a favour and go back to other chapters that you haven't hit the star and do so but if you have done that there is no need. Thanks

I am celebrating my 1k votes today and I am celebrating it with you. I thank everyone that has been there for me from the beginning of this story and has being enduring my rudeness. I really appreciate your comments, voting, following and adding my story to your reading book. Those things mean a lot.

Sorry for delaying you, this came to my notice when I was reading a story that a person stole a story and posted it on another net or site, please I have said it before and I am saying this again if I notice any of my idea has been copied or my story is stolen, I will take legal action against the person and I will also that that particular story down.

Thanks.

Alex's point of view:

Do You know what I feel now just let me tell I feel like committing suicide, I feel like killing me with my bare hands, but I won't do it because I am not a coward, because I am not a murderer and because neither of my family members is a murderer and I am not born to give up or do something bad when I am in a terrible situation just like now. Yeah I am in a terrible situation and this is one of my worst moment on the planet earth, Richard sitting comfortably on my couch and I am not doing any fuckin thing to that.

Like seriously who does that?

Who has the freaking gut to come to a girl's house after leaving her for someone else and calling his own baby a bastard in the front of the girl without fearing what might happen next.

"Richard, you have to understand that there is no matter on ground and there is nothing to discuss about" I said calmly even though I am going to burst of anger and frustration any time soon.

"Maybe that is to you but to me, there is great matter on ground and I want to clarify right now and please don't talk while I am saying it" he paused, he seems nervous, being nervous means another thing and I don't want that now bro i am not going to give in that easily. I want to hear what he has to say before I blast him off. He looks at the ground unable to meet my eyes. This is getting interesting. "Hmm, I know what happen-- you know-- we got divorced, I divorced her. She has been playing me, piper our child isn't my child neither is hers, she said she is a barren, so she adopted piper without my knowing and she has been cheating me, you know Alex I loved you but because of her I had to chase you away and I respect something in my life and that thing is the vow I said to her on our wedding day.

I never intended to cheat her but I couldn't resist my self from you, I fell in love with you while I am married to ava, but it wasn't right, I thought I betrayed her but she betrayed me big time, lost one hoping that I could keep the other but I didn't know I was keeping the wrong one and at last I lost the two of them especially the right one.

Alex please forgive me, I know you have every right to be annoyed with me but please forgive me" he finished his long speech and I wanna amused, do u know that karma is a big time bitch well not for me, she is a bitch for Richard.

Do you think I would be in tears after the speech, then you don't know me. I got over that crying shut immediately I left Arizona, America and I don't think I would be crying any thing soon or else if for something extra ordinary but right now cut the shit off. He deserves it and I am so satisfied about what abs did to him.

"Apology not accepted now get out of my house before I do something you won't like" He looked shocked about what I said, yeah just like how I looked shocked when the rejected my baby and when he rejected me.

"Look Richard, I don't care about what happens in your life any more, I stopped caring since the day I was out of your life and you need to understand that there is no more 'us' anymore, so be a good guy and get out of my house and my life"

"Before that I want to ask you one question and you must answer it truthfully" he said, the tone he used made my heart somersault in fear.

"Okay?" I managed to say.

"What about the baby" he asked vehemently

"Which baby are you talking about, Richard" I crossed my arm.

"The symbol of our love" he said softly, well I chuckled at that

"There is no love between us I am just your whore remember and Di you really believe me that day. Okay I was pregnant and you told me to abort it and as a whore, done" I said dramatically

"Is he the one? Alex" he pointed to Alexander's door room

"HE IS NOT YOUR CHILD, RICHARD YOU ARE REALLY CROSSING THE LINE" I yelled to the extent that my veins will be visible, he is really crossing the line what if, what if.... No he can't do that.

"Okay I made a mistake and I am apologizing to you, I know he is my son so don't lie, my blood run through his veins. alex if you are not ready to corporate with me then I will let you forcefully don't forget what I can do with just a tap of finger. I love you and see you too". He proceeded to the door, maybe I should convince him.

"He is not yours Richard, I got pregnant with him from one night stand I had here, please he is not yours" I know what to say like 'have you forgotten that he is bastard' but I didn't say it just to convince him to leave my life

"Then DNA test will do, Alex goodbye" he walked out of my apartment leaving me hanging with my frustration and of course problem.

****

I went out of my apartment in need of fresh but not after Xander has gone to his friend's house. I was heading no where in particular lost in my thoughts.

A voice called me and I looked at the unfamiliar face who wears hijab around her. She looks so beautiful and young.

"Hello, you looked troubled, can I help?" she smiled as she finished her statement.

"And who are you?" I asked

"I am your neighbor, my room is across yours. I have been noticing quite "long. You don't always look happy. But your mood today is quite strange. You seems lost. Are you okay if I may ask?" She asked.

"Am I?" I asked my self.

"Let's go to a nearby restaurant" she said as she dragged me along with her. Maybe she can make me forget my sorrow for sometime.

******

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Please vote for my previous chapters.

I changed the plot here.

Love you all

Fatai Zainab Abimbola.