Chapter fifty four (3.10)

Please vote, comment, share and please don't forget to follow me up.

Check out my new story on Booknet, 'Doctor felix'.

If you are interested in the story, please  read, like, comment on booknet. And follow me up because I need follows on booknet.

Alex's point of view:

The last two weeks has been surprising amazing, any positive word you want to call at my parents house. My father got discharged three weeks ago, after spending a week and half in the hospital, we moved him inside the house and we have been taking care of him intensely. He has been my first priority since then. To be sincere, I haven't been having time for my son and it is killing me, i miss him like hell, though he always come over every evening and go back to Richard's house in the night. I miss us sleeping together. I miss everything about him.

And we'll his father has been a cool guy lately and I like that about him. He knows his limit and he hasn't stepped a line across his limit. He is a new Richard because the Richard I knew would have either make me angry annoyed or make me look like stupidest person on Earth.

He is keeping everything cool like I said earier, we are at our friend zone and I know nothing is going to change that because I don't want anything to do with him seriously. Let's keep it that way.

And Piper, Piper and I have been friends lately, technically she can do without me. She has seen me like a friend's she tells technically everything. The surest thing about this kid is that she always has gist for me especially about celebrities. She always make sure my day isn't filled with boredom.

Xander has started schilling at Piper's school and my son being my son, Piper told me almost everyone at his elementary school has known him even the teachers, I hope I won't be bombarded with questions when there is parents and teachers meeting at his school, come on he is not even up to four weeks that he started schooling.

My dad has been perfectly doing fine, and he has started going for doctors appointments, his therapy session and mom has been a great help to him.

My mom has totally changed like she has turned to a new leaf. Words can't describe how cool she is now. She didn't even stress any strand of my hair out talk less of my whole body and mind. I can say she is taking care of the whole house because she doesn't even want to go to the kitchen. She always wants to cook for the family especially her husband *hmmm*

My mom now has a place in my heart, she has made her way in. I wish she could have don't that earlier, it could have been better.

"Xander, will you stop disturbing grandpa?" I yelled from the dinning room. He had been disturbing dad  since and dad didn't mind it. He said that he is keeping his company. But seriously it is getting much. He is just recovering for goodness sake.

"It's okay" my dad said.

"He sure knows how to make someone young again. I remembered when I was small, I was always troubling my parents." He smiled.

"Catch me now if you can"  he said jokingly as he starts running.

My mom started trailing behind him until she reaches him. She caught him and carried him in her should like a bag of rice. She slowly placed him on the chair.

"Alex, look who I just caught" my mom said with a scary face which makes her look like the bad one in the game.  How can she manage to change her face like that? I just laughed at them.

"Granny, don't eat me, I beg you. Well I have magic, you will just disappear like this"  he demonstrated.

"Really? Then eat him up  then Vivian" My dad said venomously but jokingly.