Chapter Sixty six (3.23)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Please vote for my previous chapters and follow me up.

Thank you...

Happy reading....

Alex's point of view:

This night is Jemimah's bachelorette party. The event is taking place at her  house. Inside her house while the Bachelor's party is taking place at garden.

Every where is full of people. I am dressed in the purple dress Jemimah bought me.

"Congratulations" ladies came with gifts.

"Thank you so very much" she hugged them.

"Please enjoy" she said to her guest.

"Why are you standing there?you should and enjoy your self."Jemimah said to me.

"I am okay like this" I told her.

"Hey, this is my party, so I rule here. Go and enjoy your self." She commanded.

"Please just let me stay here. I don't do all those things. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't dance in public."  I paused "I have a little gift for you" I said to her.

"What's this?" She asked

"It is a novel about successful marriages. I bought it for you thinking it will be good for you" I said to her.

"Thank you so much" she hugged me tightly.

"This is the best gift I have ever received. I hope it will help me with this journey I am about to embark on." She said looking at the gift with so much admiration.

"You are welcome" I smiled at her.

"I will surprise you too" she said as he went away.

What does she mean by that?

Jemimah's point of view:

"Hey, bring the drinks over here" I said to the waiter.

"Don't tell anyone about this okay, or else I will make sure you get fired." I threathened him.

If Richard and Alex won't take any step towards their relationship. I will take the step.

I brought out pills which I collected from a friend of mine. I poured little into their drinks.

"Go and serve the lady over there. Alex. Make sure she drinks it." I instructed the waiter.

"Yes ma'am" he went away.

I need to find Richard.

I gave the tray of two drinks to a wairtess  and ask her to follow me so it won't look suspicious.

"Hey Richard" I said to him immediately I spotted him.

"What do you want?"he asked.