Chapter forty Eight (3.4)

Please vote, comment, share and please don't forget to follow me up.

Please check my other stories on my profile.

Richard's point of view:

"Guys" I tried to say.

"No dad, he is freaking rude gosh" Piper cut me off.

"You are wicked too. You look like the witch in my night stories" Xander stuck his tongue out.

"What? Dad?" Piper said silently in disbelieve.

"You guys should stop. Xander, she is your elder sister and you should respect her and Piper, he is your younger brother. You don't shout at him, you show him love" I said a little sternly.

"Fine" Piper said.

"Okay"Xander replied.

"My name is Xander. I am the only child of my mom. And this is my daddy" he introduced himself.

"Whatever, my name is Piper and I was the only child of my dad until you came into the picture so now apparently, we have the same dad, well I love my dad and he loves.me too." Piper said.

"Are you guys on the same page now?" I asked them.

"I guess so" Piper replied.

"What's the meaning of that?" Xander asked innocently.

"Are we friends now? That's the meaning" Piper answered him. I smiled at that.

"Piper, why don't you show your junior brother around, I will be at the kitchen cooking with Bella" I said

"Okay daddy, let's go Xander. I will show your my garden. I own the place and I am the owner of the garden and I am the only one that makes laws there not even my dad has the right to make law there or go there without my permission. Let's go. I will let you go there with me because we have the same dad. And also because because I like your courage. So let's go" Piper said. They went out of the room and I also made my way to the kitchen.

I hope they get along really well.

Alex's point of view

I checked how the surgery is going on through the thick glass made with the door. I feel so restless and annoyed.

"Alex my dear please come and have your seats" my mom said.

I ignored her as I looked through the window. The only thing I focused on is my unconscious dad lying on the bed as the doctor operates him. He seems so lifeless.

That thought made me tear up again.

'God, I don't know who you are or how powerful you are but I have been hearing what people say about you. They do see you are merciful, kind and courteous. They do say you are aware of what is happening in every place and you see everything and that makes you omnipotent. They say you do miraculous things. And that's make you the God. I haven't seen you in real life but I am trusting you now. I am putting my trust in you to make this operation successful and heal my father. He is the only support I have in my life. He is my courage. God Almighty please save him. And I promise to always adore your name  and have trust in you God. And I will worship you but that's not really sure. Directly or indirectly' I silently prayed.

I need someone to vent my anger on. I wiped my tears and took my phone. I dialled the number of  most appropriate person to vent my anger on.

*

"Thanks" I said to the coffee seller as she passed me two cups of coffee.

I sat on the bench at the park as I dipped my coffee placing the second coffee on the bench beside me.