chapter eleven

Edited by Iknowonlystory

Richard's pov

Another update. Enjoy

Mature content

I woke up with a slight headache. Thank God it wasn't much or else I won't meet Alex today and ava would pin me down at home.

I sat up and turned to ava, she is still at asleep. I am staring at her, admiring her face. She is beautiful very beautiful but most of me don't fancy her beauty anymore. All the beauty I admire now is Alex's beauty. Gosh, stoop thinking about her!

I stood up from the bed and went to the toilet, I am very sure that she wouldn't be awake before I go for work. She is exhausted from last night, I know I fucked her hard.

Why wouldn't I? I was making love to her gentle but when I looked up to her, all I see is Alex and i fucked her hard thinking that she was Alex.

I wonder maybe Alex will be sweet on bed, is she tight? Does she have the clues to the styles on bed? Is she really good in giving blowjob just like ava? Gosh, I am hard again. Why was I thinking about her on the first place.

I thought of taking a cold shower and I did take a cold shower but it wasn't helping because during the shower I kept on thinking about her. I wonder if she is also thinking about me right now. Is she wet? Oh, seriously I am not helping my self because I have to go to work but the shower isn't helping.

I grabbed my towel and went out of the bathroom. I went to the bedside and I woke ava up

"Good morning cutie" I said to her, kissing her temple

"Good morning darling" she greeted me back. I trailed my middle finger against her body. She knows what I meant by that .

"God Richard I am sore from last night... Wait ain't you working to work? She asked and that is the case.

"I want to spend time with my wife before going. Do you know how much I have missed you. You have no idea."I removed my towel and threw it on the couch revealing my 6inch hard and thick cock. "I want to to give me a good blowjob it else I will punish you."

"I will give and I want you to punish me also" she grabbed my massive cock and start stroking.

*****************,,,,********,,,,,*

I ate breakfast with my princess and wife. I didn't know I miss the two of them to this extent. I miss having breakfast with them even though am always in an hurry when having my breakfast but today I ate the breakfast gracefully. Hearing my daughter chit chat makes all the heaviness in chest lessened.

I drove to the office with my Lamborghini, so exicted but I know this excitement will later die the moment I see Alex and and it would be filled with guilt and nervousness.

But on my way to the office I bought her Lilly flowers from the flower shop( A/N. I haven't even seen this flow before because I hate flower, I prefer food than flowers) I hope she loves it.

I parked my car in my special parking space made for me and the clients. I turned off the engine of my car and I went out. I gave my briefcase to my personal assistant Isaac who is already here before me. I love driving alone so I told him to take another car actually his, I bought it for him. He did not actually use to be at my side because I feel uncomfortable so he do stay with the guards.

I went to the company thinking on how to apologise to her I also taught about the words I told her 'it Is not like you didn't enjoy it' God I messed up big time. I entered my private lift and pressed the floor I was going to. I don't usually use this life since when Alex came, I prefer being in the lift with her. I can't tell her to use my lift because people will think that we are an item, Humors spread like wildfire.

I went out of the lift to the lobby when I saw sleazy talking to a man, she seems happy today or is it because of that me. So she has no feelings for me, I was only punishing my self. I felt like I was stabbed my a knife.

The boy she is talking to is David Allen, the accountant PA. I know David is cute but why is she talking to him. I will destroy their conversation now.

"Miss winter, you are hired here to assist me not to seduce and Mr Allen, why are flirting with my personal assistant and why are you here?" I said Alex was shocked by my statement and David left immediately shaking in fear. Alex flared at me for the last time before going her office.

Have I said wrong?

What did I do wrong again?

Why is she glaring at me?

Obviously what I say was wrong and she is still angry at me about what happened yesterday. Of course I know she heard me when I was stroking my self. Now she will have bad image about me. I ought to do something.

I went to my office, before sitting down I did through the intercom

"Miss winter, report to my office with yesterday's file" I sat down and relaxed against it. Isaac put my bag and the lily flowers on my desk. I kept the lily flowers beside me so that Alex won't see it.

The door knob is twisting I know it is Alex, she didn't even knock. How rude of her. I fixed my self quickly and put on a straight face.

She came in with a frown in her face along with the files I told her to bring. She looks pale, having eye bag under her eyes. Hasnt she slept or was she busy thinking about me. I raked my eyes through her body. She she dresses in her usual mode of dressing , abut loosen skirt and a long sleeved shirt.

"I think I told you to knock before entering" I said coldly

"Am sorry sir" she looks down. She didn't even greet me, wow

"Where are the files I told you to bring"

"Here sir" she handed me the files but I told her to put it on the desk and she did.

I stood up from my chair and walking towards her. Actually I don't know what I am doing. Her green eyes are dragging toward her. She is moving backwards while I am moving toward her until her back hit the way giving me an opportunity to do anything I want with her.

"What are you doing sir, you know I told you that if you try this the second time, I will report you to the cops"sge threatens

"Are you Threatening me or you are warning me. The is nothing they will do to me, I can just change everything with a tap of my finger so I want you to cooperate" I moved the strands of her hair from her face. I don't actually know what I am doing but I know I am just doing it. "watch me, and witness what you have made me be" I grabbed her breasts. I love these breasts. I know she wasn't expecting this. She sustain a moan and it pains me.

I kissed her gently at first but later I started kissing her roughly
I squeezed her breasts gentle making her moan. I love that I removed on of my hand from her breasts and used it to unbutton her shirt revealing her pink lace bra. She closed her eyes waiting for my next action. I removed her clothes for her shoulder now revealing her bra. I took out one of her breasts out. Round and natural. My dick twitched painfully in my boxer. I pinched her nipple before putting it in my mouth for sucking. She let out a moan and raked her hand through my hair. I pulled her against me with her butt I was about to pull her skirt down when I heard a knock on the door.

One of my longest chapter. Here is another update and I really appreciate you guys so for the support. Love you all from Zml