Chapter Three

Dedicated to hunkismail

The moment I went out of his office, I know I fucked up big time.

Oh! my mouth has always implicated me and I am very sure it will. It always does.

My mom once told me angrily that my mouth will implicate me someday and it is like, what she said is coming to pass.

I am very sure I will not get this job, Oh my! I have to start searching for companies with vacancy. Back to square one.

On my way to the lift I saw the secretary and I waved to her sadly. She got the message and mouthed sorry and she waved back.

I took lift down and I  greeted the receptionist, I almost ran out of the place but I stopped when I heard my name.

 "Alex winter!" The voice said from behind. That voice sounds familiar, my heart started beating faster. After thinking of who might be, I finally know the person.

It is the voice of the person who broke my heart four years ago. He threw away every I gave him away like it was nothing. He threw all the love I gave him into the garbage like the was nothing. I showed him the right path of love but he chose the wrong path instead.

He is the Boy who broke my heart four years ago and the same time made me stronger.

He is the greatest player James woods, He plays girls like football he is Ronaldo and the girls are the football.

James and I started dating during our college days for almost two year. I thought I met the person that was going to become life partner. James pampered me and respected my choice of not having sex till my wedding night. I thought he was a loyal and patient boyfriend.

Unfortunately for me, he was cheating beging my back.

I caught him one faithful night. I told him I was going home because my mom was not feeling fine. That's was true but my dad called me to stay since it was my examination period.
I went to his room thinking I was going to spend my night there.

On getting there I met my ex on top a random girl having s*x. I broke up with him instantly and cut him off my life.

Then later I learnt that he had more than three good girls in his life and I was one of them.

I turned around to face him, I am over him since. So I have no right to be afraid of him.

 "Hello James. Longest time." I fake smiled at him.

"Hello Alex, how are you doing? He asked.

"Peachy" I replied nonchalantly.

"I always try your number but it is not always reachable" I know he is lying he is a good actor and a villain to every Girls' hearts and souls.

I wonder if he is still potent because he fucks almost everyday. That's not my business anyway. 

"I also do try your number it is not always available" I lied, I know how to play his game. I am now fully aware of his game.

"Really that is great of you. Do you come here for an interview?"  He asked, silly question. What is his problem with mine.

"No, I came here to see Mr Winslow for something important stuff" I lied again, He is making me lie than my usual.

"Really? so can I get your current number in order to chat? I really miss you." He dig his hands in his pockets.

"You know what, you can give me your number so I can call you. My phone is dead now  right now and I don't know my number off- head, you know I am not the type that masters number. And Make it snappy, I am running late." He got pen and paper from the receptionist and scribbled down his number in the paper.

"Here you go." He stretched the paper to me. His name and number is boldly written down. I collected it from him. And turned around, I started walking out.

"Bye". He yelled from the behind. I am not going to fall for your stupid actings and drama again big head. I replied him as I kept walking out.

I waved to the receptionist. Fortunately for me, I can still feel his stares. Okay I have to throw it now since he is staring instead of throwing it on my way home. I have to let him know I am not that weak and lover girl Alex anymore. I am a changed Alex now since the day I broke up with him.

I squeezed the paper and threw it to the near by waste bin. I am very certain he is still watching.

I am now a fool anymore pervert. I gained my sense four years ago. I have changed.

I boarded a cab home, Throughout the ride, I was just thinking about how my life is full of shit. I paid the driver when I reached my destination and I trekked home.

When I got inside my  house,I lazily laid on the sofa.

"I am home" I shouted at the top of my lung since thet won't hear me due to the fact that their room is far from the sitting room.

"How was the interview?" My dad asked as he enters the sitting room followed my mom.

"It was fine" I replied

"I hope you didn't insult them as always. You are just a waste to me. You know nothing more than embarrassing people all your whole life. The breakfast you prepared was woeful. I was not able to eat a portion out of it. So useless" That's my mom. She is a  psycho woman. If you wonder why her want didn't pain me, it is because of I am used to it.

"So did you make yours? I am very sure mine will be better than yours. You should be grateful I cooked for you" I fired back. This how we fight everyday.

"William can you hear her? she is so rude " She faced my dad.

"Alex, don't talk to your mom like that I tired of your cat and dog fighting" With that he went inside his room, my mom just hissed and went inside the kitchen where she belongs.

I really pity this poor man living with my mom and I, it isn't easy witnessing our arguments everyday.

I went to my room and jumped on my small but comfy bed. I am freaking tired. I closed my eyes.

 I heard my cell phone ringing. I searched for it lazily then I found. I answered the call

"Hello is this miss Alex winter? This call is for Winslow enterprises " A Girly voice spoke professionally.

"Yes, I am the one. Why are you calling if I may ask?"

"Am happy to tell you you got the job, congratulations" she said cheerfully

I instantly opened my eyes. what? I got the job. How is that even possible? Miracles do happen, right? I know of that fact.

"Thank you so very much" I am super excited to hear that.

"You will start on Monday so come early at your first day at job and this is Lizzy, bye"

"Bye, lizzy" I giggled to my self I finally got the job. But why did he employ me after insulting him? I guess there is something behind it, but who cares? The only thing I should think about now is the job. I am looking to how my first day will be.

**

Vote and comment, share and please don't forget to follow me up

Thank you