Chapter thirty two

Richard's point of view:

Falshback:

Two days before the DNA test:

Too early to go to Alex's place I went to gym instead, to relax my body and forget about the problem going on for the main time I spend here.

My phone rang from my pocket,  I brought it out from my pocket to see the caller. Lonnie's name flashed on the screen.

Lonnie is the guy I met after the incident. He is a 34 year old partner but sometimes act like my friend. Before, I never liked talking to him besides business talks but the day the told me about his life story, I then take him as  person I could talk to instead of going to  therapist.

He advices me on how I could let go out the past but the truth is that it is not easy to forget.  He also tried telling me how he forgot his past experience when his own wife cheated him with his childhood best friend. Thats not worst if not that he has handed her all his sweats in life,  his properties, his wealth and that's is the mist painful part.  When they got divorced, she took away everything and started a life with his best friend. 

He started his life again from square one thank God for the connections and talent he has and that is building him back right now, he is diagnosed with disease of heart called hypertension at his very young age.  To worsen it up,  Lonnie's dad got him married to a 25 year old woman after the whole incident and his diagnosis but unfortunately the girl is an exposed girl who loves going to club, going for shopping, smoking and inviting friends over, bet she is even cheating. All she wants is to embezzle his money. They don't love each other, they even live as neighbours. Lonnie is actually trying to divorce her but she isn't signing the paper since like two years ago. He has even tried to make her sign the divorce papers  when she was drunk but all his efforts went in vain.

That was when I know my problem Is nothing compare to some people's story.

I picked his call in the last ring.

"What's up guy" he said immediately after I picked his call.

"Cool as usual and you?" I said as I sat down on one of the chairs In the gym.

"Please don't ask me please,  this woman has started again, in fact the whole house is messy and stinky, the friends she brought to my house puked everywhere. In fact I am in my room right now,  unable to get out of my room to the kitchen.  Everywhere smells, I am tired if this shit" he said in a low tone.  I really pity this guy.

"Sorry that's really sad to hear." I told him and truly it sad to hear. I feel really bad for him. He is really a strong man,  I can never ever do that in my life. Live with a girl knowing her true intentions. She would have been gone before a blink of the eyes.

"My fate I guess. Where are you anyway? " he asked.

"Where else, I am at home.  At the gym room.  I will go to Alex's house after I finish with some files" I told him.

"When do you plan to come back to the state?" he asked, I know he misses our Friday's night treat. Go to bar, discuss and go to a huge restaurant to have our favourites.

"When she finally forgives me and accept me in her life again." I said looking at my replica in the mirror.  I am not the Richard I have always being and I know that for sure.  I smiled knowing how fucked up I am.

"Do you think she will even forgive you?  You have hurt her alot Richard to be forgiven and you think of bringing her to where she was humiliated? I don't think that could ever happen" he said. 

"You talk way too much man but that's true. I know I have hurt her alot and deep down I want her to forget about everything, forgive me and we should start afresh" I told him

"Well, well. Do you have any plan on how to win her back?"

"Not at all.  If I say I have, I am only lying" I told him sincerely

"Think about it bro" he was about to cut the line when I said.

"Maybe I have a plan" I said with a smirk

"What's that bro?  I hope it is not something g devilish"

"I threatened her sign DNA stuff but I know I can't do it" I said.  That sank my heart. Oh boy

"Really?  I have an idea bro.  Look you can just go for a DNA test without her knowing, and when the result is out,  you tell her you want your child.  And you know she can't live without her child.  Then you will give her another option that she should hire a lawyer and meet you at court.  Well that's a short movie because you will for sure win the case. After that,  she will start pleading with you on not seperating her and her child,  then you will use that opportunity to make it up to her and you guys can live happily after all" he said. Wow what's an amazing idea but it is not going to work.

"How will I take him to the hospital without her knowledge? You see it can't work" I told him

"I thought you are educated but it's turns out that you are dumb. It is not necessary you take him to the hospital, he lives to play with you right? In the course, you can just pluck a strand of his hair or spit or anything. You can use it to consult a DNA test mister" he said in frustration

"But that gives you no room for insult me" I warned him bug a stubborn man that he is,  he won't heed to my warning.

"Shut up dumbass, I can't stop laughing.  You know know how you can't consult a test without taking the person to the hospital.  Lots of laughter" he said between his laughter

"Oh come on, just shut up and than you, I hope to see you in good condition without her harming you in the most possible Way" I said and I cut the phone.

I don't want to hear his teasing again. Gosh,  that man always knows how to get on my nerve.

I went out of the gym room and took my bath. After dressing up I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled.

Ready for action.  Thunder will strike. 

It might hurt at first bit later you will forgive me Alex.

My heart only belongs t o you and you only. I can't live without you or Xander again. It is time to make you guys mine.

I am coming for you.

I took my car keys and left my apartment.

........

I hope you can see the reason for his actions.

Please don't hate my character 😥😭😭😭 

I am begging you 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anyway sorry for the late update.

Happy new year

Vote comment follow me and share

A new story alert,  Lonnie and Gloria. You want it

Wait for it.

Bye see ya

Love ya

Bye

Zainab