Chapter forty four

Alex's point of view:

Recap:

"Let him be, Alex. He is just a child and maybe he likes it" Richard said, here he comes.

He looks handsome tonight, he has shaved his rough beard, styled his hair. He wore black Texudo making him look younger. His smile is so captivating, his blue eyes shined more brighter tonight

This appearance made me blame myself for not wearing something unique this night.

"Hey Alex" my down part heated up as he said my my. I crossed my legs to free my self from my own torture.

He sat down beside me, waiting for my reply.

I guess this is going to be a long night ahead....

Present:

"Hello Richard, this is a surprise I must say" I said with little hint of sarcasm.

"I just hope you like it" he said.

"Of course he likes it, you can see that he ate a whole plate of gyro within seconds" I purposely used Xander because the reason for all this is Xander.

I looked over to Xander as I was saying it. I didn't know when he decides to humiliate me like this. He should have even waited for me instead of going against my back to eat gyro. I know gyro is his favourite Greek meal but he shouldn't have done that.

"I am sorry mom, I couldn't just stop myself after seeing that" he apologised.

"Sure" I said, note the 'Sarcasm'

"I arranged this for you so as to make this day memorable for you. After all this should be your last full day at Greece" he said.

"You shouldn't be doing all this for me. I mean, what is my business in all this? You should be doing this for Xander not me, please" I said tiredly.

We have no business together, right?

"But you are part of his life. You are also leaving Greece, so please don't make a deal in all this. Let's just enjoy the night" he said. He touched my hand to have my approval, but I quickly jerk my hand away from him. My body reacted immediately. I felt the sensations again, my down part is now like a flood. I feel wet. God, I never felt this in the last five years. What is he doing to me?

"Please don't touch me" I said quietly.

"I am sorry, just let us enjoy the night" he said. Xander climbed up to his lap to sit.

I looked over to the table. I didn't notice the food us the mixture of many countries' food. Italian foods like Gazpacho, Fiorentina Steak,  Indian food like Chicken Makhani, Spain food like Pisto and one of the Africa popular dishes, jollof rice. And desserts and snacks. The wines and juices on the table is of different kind. And they ain't cheap. I have worked at the restaurant before to know all this stuff.

"Can we dig in now?" he asked

"He should be asking you that" I told him as I moved away from his direction.

"Alex please, just cheer up this night, please don't make it difficult for Xander and I" he pleaded. I know he purposely used my son's name to make agree to his wish. Okay, fine only tonight.

"Fine" I said as I turned to him.

"Thanks" he mumbled, he placed Xander on my leg as he stood up to serve us.

"Mom, are you angry at me?" Xander asked but I didn't answer me talkeless of glancing at him for a second.

"Mom please" silence